+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion at gamescom

Default Trion at gamescom

Now that you gave us the great news (you will be there). Is it possible to know more details? (like where we will be able to find you. Will there be a party? ect...)

It's important to organize a travel to Cologne and come a day when you are there.

Thank you
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryle View Post
    Now that you gave us the great news (you will be there). Is it possible to know more details? (like where we will be able to find you. Will there be a party? ect...)

It's important to organize a travel to Cologne and come a day when you are there.

Thank you
    ^ This! It's less than 6 weeks away. I'm hoping to attend the festivities at Gamescon this year and I'd love some more details!!
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Must check out Ryan Air and see what's the nearest city they fly to near Cologne

If you look for a stay check http://www.gamescomcamp.de/en

Maybe we can organize some Rift camping zone and do some bbq
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

I too would like to know, because it would most likely involve taking time off work, finding a decent hotel (with a gym :P), and planning times to stalk and meet up with people!

And considering Fri/Sat Gamescom tickets are already sold out... it's almost urgent ;)
    Last edited by MisterWibble; 06-27-2015 at 06:23 AM.

And dang, decent hotels in Cologne are expensive ;)

Soulwalker

Instead of going to another convention/meeting can we please fix what you already have?

It's a good thing they go to conventions, this game is good but it needs more advertizing.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterWibble View Post
    I too would like to know, because it would most likely involve taking time off work, finding a decent hotel (with a gym :P), and planning times to stalk and meet up with people!

And considering Fri/Sat Gamescom tickets are already sold out... it's almost urgent ;)
    Sold out is very early this year...

Hope we will get some information from trion soon (and hope they won't put the community event on Friday because of the sold out.)
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

Bet that's when we'll see news about the new class being released :P

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    ^ This! It's less than 6 weeks away. I'm hoping to attend the festivities at Gamescon this year and I'd love some more details!!
    WB Seatin, however now you have ruined your 1337 post count.

And? And? And? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Yes yes! More info!!!
    Sure gonna drop on thursday I guess and drive over for the party on any day again.

Seatin or Slip can hook up at my place if ya need a sleepover ( Belgium ). Driving with car to Germany ( 2h )
    Rhynn, Venerated Member of <Invictus> - Gelidra (EU)

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #14

We certainly want to get info out, but making sure we have a final contract signed and approved with the venue and such is a necessity. I'll bug some of the responsible folks to get that done ASAP!

15.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #15
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

YES, we will be at GamesCom, or at least near it. Trion does not have a booth on the floor this year, but we are hosting an EVENT for you!

THERE WILL BE A PARTY.
    Deviants... I mean Defiants and Guardians are invited alike.
    Location:Bauwerk (we hope to have a shuttle from the convention center to the venue)
    Tentatively planned for 6:00 - 10:00pm on Thursday, August 6th.
    Y'all know what tentative means, right? Such events are subject to change, but when it's nailed down tight, we'll let you know. =)
    • Yes, there will be free drinks.
    • Yes, we will have Devs on site, and you can chat about Rift, Devilian, ArcheAge, Defiance and other stuff with us!
    • I believe there will be a code for something cool that we previously only gave away at PAX.
    • Yes, you may pester Ocho as much as you like.
    • No, you may not have a lock of his hair at the party. It's way too short, so bring tweezers if you really, really need a souvenir sample.

See you there!
    Brasse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast