+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: VOTE! Worst Zone in Rift.

Default VOTE! Worst Zone in Rift.

Last week 300 plus people voted for the best zone in Rift, and now it's time to vote for the worst zone in rift: VOTE!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Steppes of Infinity - I blame it for taking away fall damage along with Conquest then it was made it into a Conquest

#bringbackfalldamage OR #letdwarfswalkonwater!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Steppes of Infinity, hands down.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Draumhiem and pretty much the entire continent of Dusken.
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

The whole continent of Dusken.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Draumheim was a pretty awful experience to level in. Even now I idle in Tempest Bay because that zone is so awful.

Draumhiem Draumhiem Draumhiem Draumhiem Draumhiem Draumhiem Draumhiem Draumhiem Draumhiem

The urban area was something new, but overall thought it lacked any character visually as I was being lead around in there endlessly.

The dance room was cute, and that the npcs dialogue. But overall I hated being lead around in a crowded featureless mouse maze where the cheese just kept swapping sides.

Then whoever had the zone was apparently just done with it all after doing the city cause the outskirts are even more dull.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 06-19-2015 at 06:14 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    The whole continent of Dusken.
    Whaaaaat no way! LAMP TREE + a ton of the flora and moods of the skies and crystals. NPC's are awesome and I love Necropolis. I guess the bone graveyard vibe is cool to me because I dig dinosaurs and meh...so much YUM lol

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    #bringbackfalldamage
    Achievements that require you to do massive jumps and survive are a bit pointless without fall damage and with the Steppes CQ being disabled currently, there may seem like there is a glimmer of hope that it may come back but if fall damage came back then I wouldn't be able to drop out of the "sky" in Draumhiam. I like the idea of fall damage but I don't think I'd ask for it back if it meant I couldn't take shortcuts in that whole zone.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Kaltai View Post
    Achievements that require you to do massive jumps and survive are a bit pointless without fall damage and with the Steppes CQ being disabled currently, there may seem like there is a glimmer of hope that it may come back but if fall damage came back then I wouldn't be able to drop out of the "sky" in Draumhiam. I like the idea of fall damage but I don't think I'd ask for it back if it meant I couldn't take shortcuts in that whole zone.
    Oh it will never come back its just my duty as a dwarf to protest the second thing that made us superior, the first of course being our good looks....

The Dendrome, for me. It essentially 'repeats' all the looks of the previous zones of Brevane (the desert of Ashora, the jungle of Cape Jule, etc).

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

draumheim. it could be very good. but it is not.

contrary to dusken, seratos, morban...mmm and necropolis. aura, music. like it.

Balancing between Morban and Draumheim...
    I love Serratos and even Steppes, but Morban had something I couldn't endure... Now I think it was the boring story quest, repetitive, and lackluster zone after Serratos' strange beauty.

Draumheim... Story quests were fun... first time... this demon farm gave me nausea... I got lost (and I still am) in this labyrinthic city. A chance I had all my patron/achievments/planar/trinckets tp to go back to the questgivers when I was questing here. I hate the green light everywere.
    I will not do this again, my alts will go from Goboro to Tarken without setting foot in this zone.

I return to Morban sometimes, and feel I hate it no more so... Draumheim wins.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Ascendant

Steppes...even before CQ it was awful.

The canyon zone. I hate that color red. It's awful. It's why I couldn't level an orc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast