+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: You guys ARE in Cali, right?

Default You guys ARE in Cali, right?

Hey Rift devs -- I love the swimsuit bundles. And I love the new tweaks to the dimension beach stuff. But --- nothing to put on my feet when the sand burns :-(

Any chance we could get some Telaran flip-flops one day?

Rift Reforged Podcast
    www.riftreforged.com

We have finally got slip on shoes that are rather cute with the new bundle... so who knows, maybe one day we will get some sandals/flip flops too!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Hey Liiska, things are always evolving which is grand but linking this thread so you see the explanation on why we can't have some shoes from Dev Marigold.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Rift Team

yeah new shoes took a tiny bit more time and aren't as performance ideal as I'd like (as referred to in the thread you are quoting).. but maybe we'll do another one for sandals in the future. just to have one more option.
    Last edited by Marigold; 06-15-2015 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    yeah new shoes took a tiny bit more time and aren't as performance ideal as I'd like (as referred to in the thread you are quoting).. but maybe we'll do another one for sandals in the future. just to have one more option.
    I would LOVE to get the ones that you see the Ascended/Dragonslayer Covenant wearing in the cinematics. Then Raelskye really WOULD look just like the ones in the intro!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

any chance we could get some "gloves" that are bracelets/rings in appearance?
    and maybe some anklets/toe rings while we're at it. ;) (shouldn't have the same issue as the shoe problem, as the bare feet model could be used)

my first thought when trying out the new fairy costume was that jewellery would have suited much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Default Thanks Kiwi!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Hey Liiska, things are always evolving which is grand but linking this thread so you see the explanation on why we can't have some shoes from Dev Marigold.
    Chalk it up to the awesome new wardrobe system, bundles, and community contests --- I am finally paying attention to wardrobe when I didn't before.

Thanks for drawing my attention to Marigold's extensive post --- and thanks, Marigold, for putting the time into writing it.

One day, maybe sandal. Meantime, swimwear and boots? Why not!
    Rift Reforged Podcast
    www.riftreforged.com

Soulwalker

How about crocs? they are awesome :P

oh, and another thing....

fishing rod weapon skin?

Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    Have linked your post a lot over the months, your explanation is great and has assured/helped many. The dwarf in Ember Isles was the catalyst behind that post - her sandals made me run straight into a wall when Sirens Song released...

You guys ARE in Cali, right?-102-9.jpg

I love the blue effect on the one in Tempest Bay (etc) Will this kind of VFX become available and will any of the race tattoo's, markings or makeup get updates/new bundles? Would be amazing if they did.

Look forward to every wardrobe update, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Liiska View Post
    Thanks for drawing my attention to Marigold's extensive post --- and thanks, Marigold, for putting the time into writing it.
    Any time

EDIT: Would also love Fishing Pole Wardrobe availability.

... wardrobe slot for fishing rods might be beneficial. I love the look of my Lucky Fishing Pole most and I'd like to smack a Bahmi with a fishing pole or be able to switch them out to match my wardrobe and I wonder if there is a fishing rift coming with the Crafting Rifts in 3.3?
    Last edited by Kiwi; 06-16-2015 at 05:49 AM.

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    any chance we could get some "gloves" that are bracelets/rings in appearance?
    and maybe some anklets/toe rings while we're at it. ;) (shouldn't have the same issue as the shoe problem, as the bare feet model could be used)

my first thought when trying out the new fairy costume was that jewellery would have suited much better.
    I LOVE this idea. Please think about it, Marigold. Please?
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

so I had another wardrobe idea...

how about releasing the hair styles of all the different races... as hats/helms.
    I'd love to be able to change my toons hair to suit each wardrobe (that that aren't wearing hats already).

this would also open up more hair styles for each race (elves with kelari hair, ect)

Please give us Touch of Nightmares glowing clicky stone....we have all the other colors of the rainbow, love em, but we really need a nightmare dark cyan black glow touch stone. Thanks~

I adore the nightmare shade on the few pets that have it, from the nightmare rifts, and would be super happy if I could apply the same nightmare glow to myself.

....also nightmare dye pots!
    Last edited by Academia; 06-16-2015 at 08:17 PM.
    ~Wardova, found at a rift near you since 2011~ ~Wardiva, also adventuring in Telara since 2015~

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    so I had another wardrobe idea...

how about releasing the hair styles of all the different races... as hats/helms.
    I'd love to be able to change my toons hair to suit each wardrobe (that that aren't wearing hats already).

this would also open up more hair styles for each race (elves with kelari hair, ect)

You don't have hairstyle extension pack?

You don't have hairstyle extension pack?
    I do, but it doesn't allow me to have a different hairstyle on each wardrobe slot, and I need to visit the stylist if I want to change it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast