+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Summerfest Minions

Telaran

Default Summerfest Minions

I figured it be nice if we shared our experiences with the new Minion card Muirden
    (or we could wait for riftgrate ;) ).

Summerfest Minion card Muirden is obtained:

rift store, world events (top left), minions - 750 credits for f2p, cheaper for patron
    alternate method - platinum (i've seen em for 650-675p in chat)

I did some limited testing:

Having this card enables you to gain 5 more minion cards from chain adventures,
    as far as I know it's good enough to have the card in your collection. it does not need
    to be out on an adventure like normal attractors.

I got 3 chained adventures in 5/15 about 6-7 adventures apart, they all yielded
    summerfest currency, then for 20-25 adventures nothing so I figured time to move to 8h.

The second 8h was a chained adventure, i accelerated it (400 aventurine) and got
    Nyor'tothgylu (another green 3 attribute card), the next 6 8h missions were normal
    and that's where i quit it for the day.

Telaran

After Nyor'tothgylu comes another 15 minute mission, followed by an 8 hour that rewards minion Keavy.

Then another 15 minute mission and a 5 minute mission.
    Last edited by Grixog; 06-10-2015 at 09:15 PM.
    Grixog - Guardian Warrior
    Linnaeya - Guardian Cleric

Ascendant

I got the new minion and got a new 15-min adventure series after I sent Muirden on an adventure... but none of my minions can accept this card for some reason.
    Screenshot:
    Summerfest Minions-reqnotmet.jpg

Why?

Here's a bigger one since the forum uber shrink when I attach a picture for some reason.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 06-10-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Ascendant

Anyone having the same issue?

edit: or is the only way to do these adventures is with the event minions themselves?
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 06-10-2015 at 08:10 PM.

Shadowlander

The adventure reads that it must be completed by Muirden.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by foxiboo View Post
    The adventure reads that it must be completed by Muirden.
    man mmo requires reading

I see thank you very much.

Soulwalker

Default If you can read my notation

Got Muirden (First Minon)
    -Immediately offered:
    01) 20m "Your Team is Assembled! Plan a Party" Diplomacy/Fire
    -Immediately offered:
    02) 5m "The Summerfest planners are late! Where could they be?" Hunting/Life
    -~5/15*3 And Then:
    03) 5m ??? ???/???
    -5/15*4 And Then:
    04) 15m "You're going to have to make this party happen by yourself!" Life/Harvesting
    -Immediately offered:
    05) 20m "Search for the Drowned Halls Silver" Death/Dimension (Possible different chain: Not Summerfest Reward)
    -5/15*14, 8h*1 And Then:
    06) "Wait, is that Nyor'tothgylu sufering in to shore? He can help us!" Water/Artifact REWARD:Minon Card: Nyor'tothgylu
    -8h*6

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Enrun View Post
    Got Muirden (First Minon)
    -Immediately offered:
    01) 20m "Your Team is Assembled! Plan a Party" Diplomacy/Fire
    Are you sure that one is not for the Pyrestorm/Quag etc chain?
    Pretty sure none of my chain adventures were 20m and Muirden makes
    a really small team ;)

Someone in my guild got to the end, purple minion. Now if they'd only carve
    in stone exactly how they got there (all i know is they shuffled alot).

Here's the sequence for when I got the cards:
    • Purchase Muirden from RIFT Store -> World Event.
    • 5m + 5m + 15m + 8hr = Nyor’tohgylu.
    • 15m + 8hr = Keavy.
    • 15m + 5m + 8hr = Ravi.
    • 15m + 8hr = Rashboil.
    • 5m + 15m + 15m + 15m + 8hr = Ms. Meles.

So 16 adventures in total. After you get Ms. Meles you get some repeat short adventures which give Summerfest Merit Badges (similar to other World Event chains). Not sure where, but I ended up getting a 2nd Summerfest Friendship Bracelet (only had 1 before), so maybe they also have a rare chance at one? (didn't do any 10hr summerfest promo adventures yet so didn't come from there).

Last edited by Jonus; 06-10-2015 at 09:23 PM.

Shadowlander

Thanks so much for the details Jonus!

Default <squeeel> so excied

I got my Muridan before summerfest officially started and I already have 3 out of 6 of the new cards already. I got the 2nd one rather quickly. The 3rd was after a ton of 5 to 15 missions and then I tried 8 hour since I wasn't getting anywhere and I found the 3rd under about the 3rd or 4th 8 hour mission. I speed it up with adventurereen and got the 3rd card. I am now hoping I am getting close to the 4th. I can't wait to get the last one, she's so cute!

I tried sending my minions out on the specified missions where it said 15 min, 15 min, 15 min 8 hour but that didn't work so well, maybe I need to leave them on the mission and whatever slots left over keep sending those out?

When you finally get the quest that is listed below, when you collect you get that minion card.

Summerfest Minions-summerfest-2015-minion-adventure-chain-adventures.jpg
    Last edited by Saphenous; 06-11-2015 at 02:36 AM.

Rift Chaser

How do you know how far you are on the adventures..How do you know you completed 1 of the 6 adventures?? Or any one of them..Do you know what adventure your on..etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Here's the sequence for when I got the cards:
    • Purchase Muirden from RIFT Store -> World Event.
    • 5m + 5m + 15m + 8hr = Nyor’tohgylu.
    • 15m + 8hr = Keavy.
    • 15m + 5m + 8hr = Ravi.
    • 15m + 8hr = Rashboil.
    • 5m + 15m + 15m + 15m + 8hr = Ms. Meles.

So 16 adventures in total. After you get Ms. Meles you get some repeat short adventures which give Summerfest Merit Badges (similar to other World Event chains). Not sure where, but I ended up getting a 2nd Summerfest Friendship Bracelet (only had 1 before), so maybe they also have a rare chance at one? (didn't do any 10hr summerfest promo adventures yet so didn't come from there).

Thanks for this info, although I am still trying to figure out exactly what you mean by 15 + 8. Does this mean you just kept running the 5/15 minions until one of the 8 hours popped? I don't understand by going to follow this whole thread
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Rising View Post
    Thanks for this info, although I am still trying to figure out exactly what you mean by 15 + 8. Does this mean you just kept running the 5/15 minions until one of the 8 hours popped? I don't understand by going to follow this whole thread
    It isn't the exact number of adventures you'll go through (that are not chained) but rather what chained adventures you'll see and how to expect them.

So for the last minion card;

5m + 15m + 15m + 15m + 8hr = Ms. Meles.

You'll have to cycle through 5/15 adventures to get 4 completed. After the 4th one, you'll need to cycle through 8hrs to get to the final chain and once that 8hr is completed, you'll receive Ms. Meles.

I went through about 5k adventurine w/ no shuffling and just speeding up 5/15s and 8hrs to get all minions.

For example, I got the second minion card already - Nyor’tohgyl - and that was done by keeping the original one in the 1 min slot and sending out 5/15. This one came after say 9-10 tries.

I am now trying for the 3rd one, and am continuing to put Nyor in the 1 min slot and sending out 5/15 missions, however I have probably now sent out over 25 missions and not seen a thing. So that is why i was asking, thinking I am doing something wrong. I have yet to touch the 8 hour ones though.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast