+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Summerfest Friendship Bracelets

Rift Chaser

Default Summerfest Friendship Bracelets

How do you obtain these?

When the event starts tomorrow, you get a weekly quest to do a stupid amount of stuff, and I believe you get 1 or 2 bracelets a week during the event.

So no, unless you have 5+ alts, you will be unable to get everything during the event unless you drop credits or grind and ungodly amount of time.

This is Rift worlds events, a concentrated grind on crack. lol Or pay money for the Fae outfit. :P

World Event start tomorrow at 3:30pm PST, you'll have quest(s) available to obtain the Summerfest currency.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    When the event starts tomorrow, you get a weekly quest to do a stupid amount of stuff, and I believe you get 1 or 2 bracelets a week during the event.

So no, unless you have 5+ alts, you will be unable to get everything during the event unless you drop credits or grind and ungodly amount of time.

This is Rift worlds events, a concentrated grind on crack. lol Or pay money for the Fae outfit. :P
    so there's currently NO WAY to obtain the fae bundle WITHOUT paying credits? (other than the lucky people who saved some from last year).

wow.

what about alts? whats the level requirement to start earning these badges?

Quote Originally Posted by palemoons View Post
    so there's currently NO WAY to obtain the fae bundle WITHOUT paying credits? (other than the lucky people who saved some from last year).

wow.

what about alts? whats the level requirement to start earning these badges?
    I think level 10 is when you can do the quests.

Also I'm not 100% sure how many bracelets you get total in-game for one character. I imagine it's 6-8 if the fae outfit is 6. Either way, it'll probably take most, if not all of a characters bracelets earned for that outfit, but it should be attainable in-game.

I mean right now, no because the even hasn't started yet. :P

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    I think level 10 is when you can do the quests.

Also I'm not 100% sure how many bracelets you get total in-game for one character. I imagine it's 6-8 if the fae outfit is 6. Either way, it'll probably take most, if not all of a characters bracelets earned for that outfit, but it should be attainable in-game.

I mean right now, no because the even hasn't started yet. :P
    oh well, i guess we play the waiting game now.
    i hope the event is for 3 or more weeks, farming currency is hard, yo.

This is why I stocked up on Adventurines for the 10hr minion adventures for Summerfest. I'll resume my RP while my minions do all the grind for me ;)
    Serale@Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by palemoons View Post
    oh well, i guess we play the waiting game now.
    i hope the event is for 3 or more weeks, farming currency is hard, yo.
    Dude, it's going to be worth the wait. This is, like, one of the best events there is. Costumes, rings, lessers, drinks...

What I'm planning on doing is starting characters on all the north America servers so I can run everything on more alts than I have slots for on my main server. Then I'll consolidate all of them down to one char on each server, then after the event is over I'll transfer all those characters back to my main character server. I'm not planning on missing anything.

Just remember that most of the items are Bound to/on Account so you can use alts.
    Not only that, but the costume items are all collected region-wide so you can use an alt to collect it. You might also be able to refund afterwards so it's not as daunting as you might imagine it to be.

As for Summerfest Friendship Bracelets, as others have mentioned, you'll get them from completing Scavenger hunts (there's 4 of them in Mathosia, 4 in Storm Legion and at least 2 or 3 in Plane of Water).

If Summerfest is like Fae Yule, you'll probably be able to get Summerfest Friendship Bracelets from 6-star 10hr Summerfest minion adventures too.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Xentex View Post
    Dude, it's going to be worth the wait. This is, like, one of the best events there is. Costumes, rings, lessers, drinks...

What I'm planning on doing is starting characters on all the north America servers so I can run everything on more alts than I have slots for on my main server. Then I'll consolidate all of them down to one char on each server, then after the event is over I'll transfer all those characters back to my main character server. I'm not planning on missing anything.
    i dont have enough toons to buy everything.

i need ~130 bracelets MINIMUM to get everything i want. i'll prolly have less than half of that in the end.

i really hope low level chars can earn 4+ bracelets, or im royally screwed.

Thumbs up

And the Summerfest Merit Badges can be shared on account via vouchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Just remember that most of the items are Bound to/on Account so you can use alts.
    Not only that, but the costume items are all collected region-wide so you can use an alt to collect it. You might also be able to refund afterwards so it's not as daunting as you might imagine it to be.
    Just a heads up that the new wardrobe stuff (wings, backpacks) once bought will get the skin unlocked but the item itself will magically disappear thus you cannot refund it.

It has something in the tooltip along the lines of: "automatically consumed once bought" or something like that. Granted I bought my backpack with credits but I would assume the same will happen if you bought it with summerfest currencies.
    Last edited by Meowy; 06-10-2015 at 05:54 PM.
    Serale@Faeblight

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Meowy View Post
    Just a heads up that the new wardrobe stuff (wings, backpacks) once bought will get the skin unlocked but the item itself will magically disappear thus you cannot refund it.

It has something in the tooltip along the lines of: "automatically consumed once bought" or something like that. Granted I bought my backpack with credits but I would assume the same will happen if you bought it with summerfest currencies.
    Yes I learn it the hard way and wasted 3 bracelets on a hat... once purchased item disappear, you are granted the skin but you can no longer refund.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 06-10-2015 at 06:46 PM.

Telaran

Summerfest bracelets can be fished up, as well.

Keep in mind that the scavenger hunts last year rewarded 1 bracelet, and there were 8 quests total, including parts 1 and 2. They've also added scavenger quests to the Plane of Water, which will likely have 2 parts as well. That gives you 10 bracelets, plus anything you fish up, plus anything you get from the minion quests.

So no, Trion isn't designing the event to force you to spend credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowy View Post

Sneaky Trion. No more refunds :<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast