+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Summerfest Friendship Bracelets

Rift Disciple

Default no bracelets

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    The only real change to those guides is a consolidation of the master quests. The individual sub-quests are unchanged, aside from assorted fixes to bugs reported last year.

The Little and Great Scavenger Hunts are not just The Great Mathosian Scavenger Hunt. There will still be a part 1 and 2. Similarly, the Brevane and Dusken hunts are merged into The Great Empyrean Scavenger Hunt. And added this year is The Great Planar Scavenger Hunt.

So total, there will be 6 Bracelets available through Scavenger Hunts this year (as opposed to 8 last year), and the current item prices are based on the amount being made available this year.

Additionally, there will be bonus Bracelets available through the Minion promo missions.
    i did the scavenger hunts- no bracelets. and i don't understand about a quest line based on the minion. i bought him, have sent him on missions. no bracelets. is there a quest line and where can i find it? i haven't seen anything on it and i have been searching

Ok, so for someone who has not done Summerfest before, excluding any minion adventures, is the week 1 max bracelet count 5?
    * Mathosia hunt
    * Brevane/Dusken hunt
    * PoW hunt
    * Capture: Them All + Capture: The Prize!
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 06-16-2015 at 05:21 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Ok, so for someone who has not done Summerfest before, excluding any minion adventures, is the week 1 max bracelet count 5?
    * Mathosia hunt
    * Brevane/Dusken hunt
    * PoW hunt
    Yeah i would expect exactly this, But what bothers me is, that the quests only give 2 Baskets in total. It seems kinda random, that the Storm Legion Quest dont reward you with a Basket. Also doing the Quests in Dusken, dosent reward you with an actual Achivment.
    Last edited by maulwuf5; 06-16-2015 at 06:06 PM.

Hopefully they fix the Brevane/Dusken achievement and maybe add a basket reward to it

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by selyn View Post
    is there a quest line and where can i find it? i haven't seen anything on it and i have been searching
    http://riftgrate.com/2015/06/10/summ...on-card-chain/

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanja View Post
    I have a problem with The Great mathosian Scavenger Hunt part 1: i completed the challenge in scarwood but it didn't count for the quest.
    That one seems to complete when Moonshade Highlands is completed (it's in another thread)

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvermoon View Post
    Sigh I certainly wasted mine Ah well, I do hope this event gets extended.
    I only just found the post today after running them all week.

My luck with promo adventures is so bad(and most were being sent off in the wee hours before heading to work) that i didnt really think anything of it until i ran out of adventurine without having seen one.

Finding the post involved using the forum search and jumping through a couple embedded links (after someone told me about it so i had a good idea of what to search for). Why wasnt this prominently displayed?

Rift Disciple

Default no bracelets

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Just remember that most of the items are Bound to/on Account so you can use alts.
    Not only that, but the costume items are all collected region-wide so you can use an alt to collect it. You might also be able to refund afterwards so it's not as daunting as you might imagine it to be.

As for Summerfest Friendship Bracelets, as others have mentioned, you'll get them from completing Scavenger hunts (there's 4 of them in Mathosia, 4 in Storm Legion and at least 2 or 3 in Plane of Water).

If Summerfest is like Fae Yule, you'll probably be able to get Summerfest Friendship Bracelets from 6-star 10hr Summerfest minion adventures too.
    I did most of the scavenger hunts and don't have even one bracelets. so either the information is wrong or the thing is bugged.

In the post you are quoting, Jonus was probably basing the info off of last year's summerfest. The quests were changed a bit this year; see my post (#62) for what I think is an accurate 2015 week 1 count excluding minions.
    tl;dr: finish ALL the scavenger hunts and the Capture: Them All quest and you'll have 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Yes, it is similar to Fae Yule - a mission chain along a story theme based on a purchased minion to start the chain and rewarding additional minions along the way, and completely separately are the 10 hour promo missions.
    So much for free-to-play.

While some of us have no trouble buying credits with cash, what about all the players who can't - and won't spend day after day grinding for plat just to get a REX so they can get credits to buy the starter minion?

Surely, the starter minion could have been made available for purchase using the minion currency, yes?

I gotta give this decision a . Maybe Summerfest 2016 will be more free-to-play for the f2p players.

Oh well. /snore

^ 1/10 troll

Rift Disciple

In the post you are quoting, Jonus was probably basing the info off of last year's summerfest. The quests were changed a bit this year; see my post (#62) for what I think is an accurate 2015 week 1 count excluding minions.
    tl;dr: finish ALL the scavenger hunts and the Capture: Them All quest and you'll have 5.
    i finished all of the captures- not even one bracelet there. i have finished all but one of the mathosian quests - gloamwood claims i did it but i didn't - and i am having a hard time finding my way to the golden summit - wish i could fly - but no bracelets. and i can't find a guide for this year's summerfest so i don't know if i am missing stuff- like plane of water quests.

You seem to still be under the mistaken impression that individual subquests will reward bracelets. They will not. The wrapper scavenger and capture quests do.

i finished all of the captures- not even one bracelet there
    Go back to Darryl in Sactum or Meridian and turn in Capture: Them All and the followup Capture: The Prize if it's still there.

i have finished all but one of the mathosian quests
    I said finish them all.

plane of water quests.
    There are, starts next to the Margle Palace port.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 06-17-2015 at 07:52 AM.

General of Telara

* Mathosia hunt
    * Brevane/Dusken hunt
    * PoW hunt
    well, i have 3 with all of these done, i think capture gave no bracelet

Quote Originally Posted by Ramcius View Post
    well, i have 3 with all of these done, i think capture gave no bracelet
    Capture gave me two. One for Capture: Them All and one for Capture: The Prize. You did it last year, I did not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast