+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Summerfest Friendship Bracelets

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Yes, it is similar to Fae Yule - a mission chain along a story theme based on a purchased minion to start the chain and rewarding additional minions along the way, and completely separately are the 10 hour promo missions.
    Like Fae Yule and Autum Harvest, will the promo missions have a chance to reward event boxes/troves?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhumble
    Like Fae Yule and Autum Harvest, will the promo missions have a chance to reward event boxes/troves?
    They don't, I just hurried and looted two 6-star premium adventures.

It's probably because stuff in boxes is now actually worth s.th. and some people have 100k+ adventurine...
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Plane Walker

Thats very unfortunate if true, considering for many of us the "only" reason minions were good was the possibility of an actual reward during events.

I have a problem with The Great mathosian Scavenger Hunt part 1: i completed the challenge in scarwood but it didn't count for the quest.
    Last edited by Arkanja; 06-11-2015 at 10:13 AM.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #35

Quote Originally Posted by Rhumble View Post
    While they no longer reward as often as Fae Yule and Autumn Harvest, 6 star promo rewards should still have a chance to award Friendship Bracelets and Promo Boxes.

There is a bug in how those rewards were being generated, so we've taken them offline to get them fixed. They'll return next week.
    Last edited by Archonix; 06-11-2015 at 09:51 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    While they no longer reward as often as Fae Yule and Autumn Harvest, 6 star promo rewards should still have a chance to award Friendship Bracelets and Promo Boxes.

There is a bug in how those rewards were being generated, so we've taken them offline to get them fixed. They'll return next week.
    Hopefully this means an extension Archonix on how long this event runs, please and thank you.

Cool wasted all my adventurine today lel
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

So not only are they disabled for a whole week of the event, but now they don't even guarantee anything.

That's a real mood killer.

Also what's the point of the "Capture: Them all" quest? A meager amount of plat and experience that is worthless to my max level char?
    Last edited by Nithydux; 06-11-2015 at 06:40 PM.
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

Well with quests like Skull Rain and the one in Dendrome that requires items that are literally impossible to locate on my shard I guess I had best get my wallet out. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanja View Post
    I have a problem with The Great mathosian Scavenger Hunt part 1: i completed the challenge in scarwood but it didn't count for the quest.

I had this problem too, I just continued with the other quests, and at some point it marked itself completed.

I'm fairly sad that we get so few friendship bracelets per character from the event. I want almost all of the things this event offers, and it's really discouraging that it's just not feasible for me to get them unless I spend a hundred or more dollars. I have 2 alts I can do the quests on, that adds up to 18 bracelets. I think the worst part is we only get 5 bracelets in total this phase? The Fae Finery outfit needs 6. I guess I have to wait until phase 2?
    Last edited by Siggysig; 06-11-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Nithydux View Post
    Also what's the point of the "Capture: Them all" quest? A meager amount of plat and experience that is worthless to my max level char?
    I haven't completed it yet but my quest log says I'll get a bracelet, 100 badges, 200k XP and some plat. I haven't done it last year either, maybe it's a one-time quest? Would be weird, though.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indicam View Post
    Well with quests like Skull Rain and the one in Dendrome that requires items that are literally impossible to locate on my shard
    Impossible to locate? had both quests done in under 2 minutes each, what you're looking for in Skull Rain are these jump platforms.

I'll give you an easy one to get to /setwaypoint 11640 6067

Kill one of the yellow tagged wisps nearby, Stormsurge i think they're called, it will drop an item that makes the jump platform clickable, click it, get boosted onto a mushroom, loot skull, profit.

here's a pic of what the platforms look like

Oh, marvellous. So I wasted 15K+ aventurine hurrying up 10 hour missions and this is why not a single one of my many 6-star 10 hour promo rewards included bracelets or boxes?

Not happy.

Why isn't this splashed in the News & Announcements forum? Why isn't this in the in-game Message of the Day? Currently, unless people come across this post, they'll be wasting aventurine, which they may have been saving for weeks / months, in the hope of obtaining things that are currently impossible to receive due to your bug.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast