Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tyrannos

Thread: Why did Trion nerf Curative Remote?!

Soulwalker

Default Why did Trion nerf Curative Remote?!

I could have sworn a few weeks ago my curative remote healed for a few thousand .

I'm looking at the tooltip now and it says 350!

Why nerf a heal build (phloro which is 38/38 phystact) that no one was using anyways? It wasn't OP at all.

I loved using it on some MS bosses, SOL, and NMRs.

Is this all in my head?

Soulwalker

It also occurred to me this may be a bug.

Soulwalker

please trion =(

Are you familiar with the chloromancer ability Radiant Spores? It used to be our second best heal. Curative Remote got the nerf for the same reason Spores did.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Dasmani View Post
    Are you familiar with the chloromancer ability Radiant Spores? It used to be our second best heal. Curative Remote got the nerf for the same reason Spores did.
    That would be true, if tactician was somehow over powered. The only thing CR did was make a niche spec slightly viable.

Also, maybe a heads up about it. A reason. Anything. Just changing how a skill works without saying anything is dumb.

NMT T1: Cleared
    NMT T2: 10/11 HK | 4/4 iGP HM

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dasmani View Post
    Except no one was using phloromancer or 61 tactician to heal anyways.

Trion didn't nerf Curative Remove.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    Neither Red Hawk or I have touched Curative Remote so any changes are surprises to us.

First question I would ask though is was this PVE or PVP?

There is no lack of transparency when we are unaware of any change that has been made. However, with a game the large and complex as Rift, there are a lot of moving parts so making the smallest change in any aspect of combat code calculations can lead to untended side effects. Best thing that you guys can do is give us as much info as possible so we can track down what the issue is.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

Ascendant

Hi everyone,

We currently have a dev post in response to the discussions about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the main discussion thread, as well as the dev's response here:

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5072207

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the threads linked above so we can keep the discussions about this topic a little better consolidated. This will also allow any dev responses to be posted in one location for all to see.

As a friendly reminder, we do recommend using the forum search function (searching in thread titles works best) and checking through the last couple pages to see if there is already an existing thread about a topic you'd like to discuss. When topic discussions are consolidated, it not only makes it easier to use the search function, but it also aids the Rift Community and Development Teams when reading the forums and gathering feedback from your posts, ideas, and concerns.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!

Closed Thread