+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: [HD] Ozamet Live On Twitch!

Default [HD] Ozamet Live On Twitch!

OZAMET LIVE IN HD
    http://twitch.tv/ozamet

Who are you?
    Greetings, Rifters! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ozamet, but most will simply call me Oz. I've been enjoying RIFT for over 4 years now. It all started with some beta action and the game grew on me from there. After launch RIFT quickly became my primary gaming interest and I've been here since, albeit in varying degrees of activity. Some of you veterans may recognize my forum account as the head of the podcast, RIFT OverCast, and know me as, Matt. The podcast project has been expired for some time now but I enjoy the RIFT community so very much and hope to continue generating some form of fan-made media/content for all of you.
    Twitch.TV is a great place to show off the games you love and connect and converse with others that share that interest and passion. I've been streaming Rift and a couple of others games on occasion over at my Twitch channel for a few months now. However, I wanted to wait until I had my hardware setup in the way that I wanted before coming here to the forums to tell you all what I've been up to.
    I'm proud to say that my setup is now nearly complete and capable of full HD quality streams at up to 60FPS. I even built a make-shift green-screen that works better than I ever could have hoped! Now, I did say "nearly complete". This is because I'm always going to continue to improve on the hardware for the stream in order to always ensure that I'm showing RIFT to the internet in the best possible quality. RIFT is such a beautiful game with such fresh and unique ideas, and all with such a familiar taste. It's my hope that any success with the Twitch channel will attract some newcomers and help bring together even some current players.
    I myself have been playing RIFT basically solo for the majority of my time and it's such a great feeling to have met so many awesome people on Twitch already, that are interested in playing together. Ok, so, if you read all that, you're pretty "Ozsome". ;) Let's get down to what actually goes on over at my channel!
    What goes on at the channel?
    Pure & utter EPICNESS! Most of the time you'll find me playing very competitively in Warfronts. I am currently Rank 83 on my main character, who is a Rogue. I've always enjoyed RIFT PvP due to the freedom of the soul system and the maps themselves. It's such a wonderfully fresh experience to be able to construct a class, or build/spec, in a manner that suits your own playstyle and see it come to fruition versus the more popular builds. Granted, RIFT PvP isn't actively balanced as a design focus, I still believe that it gets enough attention to keep it fun. While PvP is my favorite part of RIFT, and the easiest part to fit into my schedule, you'll often find me straying to the side to check out a zone event, new instant adventure (Yay! Hammerknell!!!), ,or join up with some viewers for some alt leveling or dungeons.

All good things in moderation, though, right? So, every Thursday night, we take a break from RIFT and I load up a new horror survival game for the entire night! Man, let me tell you, I do NOT handle the horror genre very well, despite my love of such things. It's a great time. The viewers get a good story, some scares of their own, and a good laugh when the game makes me fall out of my chair in shock. I get the reward of some new friends, and sharing another great game and a good time with ozsome people. No, really, I fell out of my chair during ALIEN: Isolation. (https://youtu.be/9j6m8M_Pn0Y) [Warning: Strong Language]

Other games that may make an appearance on occasion include Mortal Kombat X, League of Legends, Warframe, and misc Steam titles. However, my channel is primarily RIFT, with the exception of "Thursday Night Thrillers"! I'm always looking for new things to get the channel community pumped up from my custom sound effects, to in-game group activities, and even giveaways.

So if you enjoy RIFT and you are curious how I play, or maybe you want to meet some other people who also enjoy this superb and underrated title, then stop on by and say hello! The stream is live every single day, except usually Wednesdays, from 4PM-8PM, and on Thursdays from 10PM-7AM. The full schedule and more details can be found on the Twitch channel itself. I can't wait to meet all of you!
    Thanks For Being OZSOME!

(* Ozamet Live is recommended for viewers of 18+ due to occasional strong language.)
    (** OzametLive @YouTube Channel is a future project extension of the TwitchTV channel and currently does not reflect the quality or focused development of the TwitchTV channel.)
    (*** Giveaways that occur on the TwitchTV channel may or may not be limited by region due to delivery and/or currency limitations. Giveaways are not guaranteed and may occur on a whim or not at all pending Oz's current ability to provide such things.)
    Last edited by Ozamet; 05-16-2015 at 11:33 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I was watching your stream the other morning, pretty entertaining especially the irl dance moves bought on by malibu... didn't connect the dots since you posted way back in 2012 with your blog/podcast.

Welcome back and have fun!

Thanks Kiwi! Feels good to be working on a new project.

Stream is live right now 5/20 6:30PM for an evening of Rift [HD] L65 R83+ Rogue PvP w/ Xtra Flavor!

Hope to see you all there! Stop in, ask some questions, share some info, chill out with the chat, or get hyped over the action, it's all the same!

I watch your streams whenever i get the chance to. But i rarely type in the chat because i prefer watching in fullscreen with chat hidden.

They are always entertaining.
    [No longer an active player]

@Wackywoo That's awesome, thanks for saying so! When I watch other TwitchTV streams I tend to enjoy them in fullscreen myself, as well. Glad you've been enjoying the stream. Say hi sometime before you go lurker mode! LOL

Going live at 6:00PM EST. Soundboard is fixed and improved! See you all in under an hour!
    twitch.tv/ozamet

Nice stream, Oz.

Proudly hitching dreams to stars for over fifty years!

Thanks Stargeezer! Its really great to be able to meet so many passionate rifters. I think I'm addicted to you guys.

Just purchased 2x Instant Level 60 Boost Potions to giveaway on stream! Stay tuned and follow on the social media for giveaway information. The potions will he given away on a future stream, date will be posted soon.

Soulwalker

Smile

Great stream to watch if your in to rift! I love this stream!!

Soulwalker

Thumbs up Awesome Streamer

One of the best if not the best streamer just fun to watch learn stuff from him with alot of humor Ozamat you will allways have a place in my heard <3

Default New #WednesdayNightWorkshop Show

Join me tonight at ~10pm for a brand new stream theme, The Wednesday Night Workshop! Throw some wacky ideas for builds at me and I'll be taking them into the Warfronts trying to make them work. May even keep score of the kills for the most fun crazy combos!

Let's have some fun with the soul system! See you tonight!

Twitch.TV/Ozamet

Friendly, funny, cheeky pvper worth a view (if u can catch him).

For the record I have never accused Hikos or Coriolis of exploiting, EVER. I have never used the word EXPLOIT directed to these individuals and their guild.

Recently accused them of lacking in fairplay, yes, as exampled.

Also exampled in one of your past podcasts.

Spawncamping the other team whilst holding onto (and not capping) the first stone in Whitefall the entire match until last minute is a dirty strat imo. An overplayed and tiresome strat that is now becoming more frequent in this wf. Fun? For who?

I do not create the drama or the grief, but I sure do attract it.

Sorry, but it had to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by regall View Post
    For the record I have never accused Hikos or Coriolis of exploiting, EVER. I have never used the word EXPLOIT directed to these individuals and their guild.

Recently accused them of lacking in fairplay, yes, as exampled.

Also exampled in one of your past podcasts.

Spawncamping the other team whilst holding onto (and not capping) the first stone in Whitefall the entire match until last minute is a dirty strat imo. An overplayed and tiresome strat that is now becoming more frequent in this wf. Fun? For who?

I do not create the drama or the grief, but I sure do attract it.

Sorry, but it had to be said.
    I'm so very confused by this. I wasn't aware of Coriolis or Hikos back when I was doing the podcasts, assuming you mean Overcast. If you mean a previous stream VOD, I don't remember anyone accusing anyone of anything ever.

Only ran into Hikos and his healer/teammates a few times on stream and the 2nd time was just dueling in my dimension. Apologies if there was a misunderstanding somewhere, though I admittedly am still confused. Feel free to PM me if I did something to upset you though. I'd be happy to clear the air.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast