+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Red Kitsune Mount in Rift Store Limited Time!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #16

Quote Originally Posted by Umfufu View Post
    Well on EU I was "lucky" enough to catch the mount in the morning, I bought it for 2700 credits (patron) to see it on discount for 2025 credits within 2 hours later, I feel kind of cheated now ...

I did petition for a refund for the price difference,

I wondered why not start the sales at the same time as you put the discount in, now all that were "lucky" enough to see the mount on store early all overpayed.
    We're pulling purchases for the Red Kitsune before the the discount kicked in, and will auto refund the difference. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Update: CS informs me the refunds have been completed.
    Last edited by Archonix; 05-14-2015 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    The Ember Nebula, probably.
    It was the Ember Nebula when I checked.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    We're pulling purchases for the Red Kitsune before the the discount kicked in, and will auto refund the difference. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you very much, the price difference is indeed refunded, this within 24 hours, am a happy costumer again

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post

Archonix,

I hope you read this, I just looked in the store and atm the Glowing Amethyst Mount is on sale, what is very nice for those who want one, but my complaint is, that back then I have purchased all Glowing mounts as they came for sale.
    Only to never use them because 95% of the time I do not see the glow on any of them. they just look like the regular versions.
    Back then I still had hopes it would be fixed, but till this day it has not. It has been atleast 2 years now...
    It is not just me, me and many friends/people I spoke to have this same phenomena, 95% of the time no weapon animations (ie. glow/fire/sparklings) and also no animations on the mounts.
    As I look in the store right now, the mount does not glow ...

Don't you think it is time to fix it by now, certainly if you ask credits for this effect, that hardly ever shows ingame, and you have them in store again.

Thanks for your time,

Oomfoofoo

Only to never use them because 95% of the time I do not see the glow on any of them. they just look like the regular versions.
    Back then I still had hopes it would be fixed, but till this day it has not. It has been atleast 2 years now...
    It is not just me, me and many friends/people I spoke to have this same phenomena, 95% of the time no weapon animations (ie. glow/fire/sparklings) and also no animations on the mounts.
    As I look in the store right now, the mount does not glow ...
    hey there the kirin i have only has glowing feet and mane. I also have the issue where special effects suddenly disappear while im playing. I think it has to do with your GPU. Also somebody told me the special effects turn off if your PC gets too hot..but it could be a myth

hope this helps...

Red face Nyaa ._.

What do u think will be the next mounts which will be released?
    I would be quite happy,if they release some of these mounts as in the pic.Not rly sure though,were they in a box ore not
    Last edited by Natallya; 05-15-2015 at 12:57 AM.

Ashen Budgie, Glowing Emerald Ki-Rin, Cinder Hellbug, Red and Iron Empyreal Walker, Ruby Ki-Rin, Sapphire Ki-Rin

Those would be really cool, as they are the last premium mounts I am missing
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Soulwalker

I really really hope that the White Dire Riding Squirrel mount will be put up for sale. I didn't like the random pink horn on the recent Squirrelicorn. I don't even know if anyone still has a White Dire to sell. If so, I'd be willing to pay massive amounts of plat for one. Perhaps Trion should bring the boxes for them back for a few days. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Thumbs up

I hope they release lovely budgie and an empyreal walker!

edit: a spindrel..................... srsly............ *cries*
    Last edited by Asena; 05-15-2015 at 04:17 AM.

Thumbs up Glowing Amethyst Ki Rin

Currently in NA shards is the Glowing Amethyst Ki Rin (the one with the purple vfx) 5:46 am server time with 6hrs 12 minutes and counting.

Thumbs up Golden Armored Spindrel in Eu shards

And it's 12:53pm Eu server time the Golden Armored Spindrel with 11 hours and 5 minutes remaining. (A preview for the NA servers it seems)

Please give us a bike
    I so want one on direct sale. The first one (the white one) we saw ingame would be perfect.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

13.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #28
    Rift Team

do you ever see the glow on these things or just once in a rare while? do you play in the low quality rendered?

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    do you ever see the glow on these things or just once in a rare while? do you play in the low quality rendered?
    It happens with anything that has a particle effect; It will disappear after no specific amount of time. The only time particle effects reappear are if you restart the Rift client.

This applies to weapons and mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    It happens with anything that has a particle effect; It will disappear after no specific amount of time. The only time particle effects reappear are if you restart the Rift client.

This applies to weapons and mounts.
    This also applies to particle effects in the world, including dimension items.

Pretty sure it has something to do with memory problems.
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast