+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question in regard to followers since Rift was HoT

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Updated thank you.

She made so many beta threads so fast it was hard to keep on top of them

It just felt like a dedication thing to me. 122 people have been supporting the game since forever ago. Bob joined the forums yesterday. Looking at it from a testing stand point dedication is a very important thing. It was a question to just see what they thought about it. .
    Aww the motive behind the question has now been stated. So quick to call it "just a question", but now it seems you do feel like you're in a group of people that deserves keys more than everyone else.

"A question just to see what they thought about it" = an attempt to advertise that you deserve a Beta over Bob who joined yesterday.

What I don't understand is how does longevity equate to a quality tester? just because Bob joined yesterday that makes him incompetent compared the person who discovered the game was in development a year ago?

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    Aww the motive behind the question has now been stated. So quick to call it "just a question", but now it seems you do feel like you're in a group of people that deserves keys more than everyone else.

"A question just to see what they thought about it" = an attempt to advertise that you deserve a Beta over Bob who joined yesterday.

What I don't understand is how does longevity equate to a quality tester? just because Bob joined yesterday that makes him incompetent compared the person who discovered the game was in development a year ago?
    Lets get this straight you don't know a thing about me, and my intentions. Shoot your mouth of to someone else. Im not representing myself im representing MANY people who are curious about this. Just because I fall into this "pool" doesnt mean there is some hidden conspiracy theory behind it.
    I got my info. My guild got their info, and now the thread is done and you are no longer a pain to me thanks to this lovely IGNORE

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Lets get this straight you don't know a thing about me, and my intentions. Shoot your mouth of to someone else. Im not representing myself im representing MANY people who are curious about this. Just because I fall into this "pool" doesnt mean there is some hidden conspiracy theory behind it.
    I got my info. My guild got their info, and now the thread is done and you are no longer a pain to me thanks to this lovely IGNORE
    If this guy ignores everyone who disagrees with him, it's going to be a very lonely world He gets really mad every time someone shows him how pointless his thread is!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonpuncher View Post
    If this guy ignores everyone who disagrees with him, it's going to be a very lonely world He gets really mad every time someone shows him how pointless his thread is!

I laughed, +1 mate

Well I have seen the word ignore, in this thread alone, twice

But seriously, I think now that everything has been said, this thread should be locked, it only invites flames for the guy.

Seriously we don't need to start flaming each, we all have different perspectives and opinions on the subjects that get posted and no one agrees fully with someone else at all times, regardless of their motives- but the fact of the matter is the majority of us are all here for the same reasons. If you don't agree with someone, their reasons and or motives, thats cool feel free to say so but lets keep it civil.

Another one of these threads? Sigh... I understand where you are coming from and get how it could be frustrating.

I am fine with earning my pass like everyone else. Ive been trying hard but haven't been able to get my key in fast enough or answer the question fast enough. I entered the contests ect... They are going to have even MORE ways at getting a key. If you are determined to get a key, I am sure you can get one. Determination wins keys.
    Last edited by Morbid; 10-21-2010 at 11:46 PM.

You're always bringing up the elephant in the room.

I like it.

Iwas hard to resist the temptation to respond with "Have you ever noticed how every entitlement thread starts with the statement 'This is NOT an entitlement thread'?

But, for the sake of the community (and all the little sub pools of the community), I resisted.

or did I?
    Mac

Quote Originally Posted by MacDeath View Post
    Iwas hard to resist the temptation to respond with "Have you ever noticed how every entitlement thread starts with the statement 'This is NOT an entitlement thread'?

But, for the sake of the community (and all the little sub pools of the community), I resisted.

or did I?
    You sir, are very sensible indeed...and observant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2