+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone know where Kiron Liakos has gone?

Telaran

Default Anyone know where Kiron Liakos has gone?

I am trying to complete one of the quests after the attunement ceremony and am supposed to return to Kiron Liakos for info about dungeons but cannot find him anywhere. I googled him and he is supposed to to be in the Catari centre but no sight of him and the map does not show him either. Anyone help?

Soulwalker

Wish to know this too! I'm also trying to turn in the World of Possibilities quest to Kiron Liakos and can't find them. Been told the Command Center but they are not there!

Soulwalker

If I remember correctly Kiron Laikos was an old dungeon currency vendor for Plaques of Achievements. I'm guessing they were removed in http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...30-2015-a.html - as it says:
    MERIDIAN AND SANCTUM
    * The removal of the dye merchants has caused a lack of consumer confidence in Meridian and Sanctum. Many other vendors that traded in out of date merchandise have had to close to stores as a result. Notably, there has a been a complete collapse in the Plaques of Achievement and Mark of Ascension industry, which is okay since players haven't earned those for years.

Doesn't help you with the quest, but might explain why you can't find them.

May need to send in a ticket to have a GM fix it for you. If they took a quest NPC away, they need to fix that for you. I did those before the vendor changes so, got them done but, it needs fixed, then the NPC put back or, a different quest given.
    Life is what you make it so make it good, even when it isn't.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kadeth View Post
    May need to send in a ticket to have a GM fix it for you. If they took a quest NPC away, they need to fix that for you. I did those before the vendor changes so, got them done but, it needs fixed, then the NPC put back or, a different quest given.
    Thanks I did not think about them being taken away by that update, I know I did not have the problem the last time I had the quest.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by Rhegis View Post
    I am trying to complete one of the quests after the attunement ceremony and am supposed to return to Kiron Liakos for info about dungeons but cannot find him anywhere. I googled him and he is supposed to to be in the Catari centre but no sight of him and the map does not show him either. Anyone help?
    We'll have Kiron back shortly in an upcoming hotfix.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    We'll have Kiron back shortly in an upcoming hotfix.
    Thanks Archonix, I hope he enjoyed his time off.

+ Reply to Thread