+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hammerknell: Runes of Corruption Achievements?

Default Hammerknell: Runes of Corruption Achievements?

Hey I just noticed the achievements for the old level 50 hk chronicles are missing, there is a tab for it in game but no achievements and the chronicle is still in game. I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to them or when they will be fixed to be in game again.

So does anyone/a dev know?

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Looks like those achievements were accidentally flagged as deprecated. We'll get them re-enabled in the next couple of hotfixes. Unfortunately, the record of them have been wiped, so players who want those achievements will have to re-earn them. Sorry for the inconvenience, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by krug View Post
    Looks like those achievements were accidentally flagged as deprecated. We'll get them re-enabled in the next couple of hotfixes. Unfortunately, the record of them have been wiped, so players who want those achievements will have to re-earn them. Sorry for the inconvenience, folks.
    ah okay, luckily those achievements aren't to hard to get back, thank you for the reply.

Rift Master

Another poor excuse by Trion to steal our achievements, so now we have to work TWICE to get them back. Thanks

Thanks for doing this. Appreciated

I still think, even though you guys won't change it, that the old HK conqueror achievements should be included in the total. Several reasons:
    1. It took some people months to get conqueror and was a LOT of fun and frustration.
    2. I realize you have upgraded HK to a different, more difficult raid with new achievements, however - why not include both achievement points? People's work to get goals completed should not go *undone*. Anyways, I know this will fall on deaf ears, but I still think its worth not putting them into legacy.
    It was the Best Raid you guys ever had
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

OK, so you made a mistake and now we have to do it all again. I pay for this game and do a lot achievements and my achievement don't even get backed up?

Seriously, find a way to re-grant those to those that already had them, preferred with the date when we really achieved them but if that's not possible at least unlock the achievements for us.

This is unacceptable.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

So I notice the achievements were re-added this patch but now have no points. Is there another update to when this will be fixed? there is no reason for it not have points as the other similar chronicles do and it still exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Solaura View Post
    So I notice the achievements were re-added this patch but now have no points. Is there another update to when this will be fixed? there is no reason for it not have points as the other similar chronicles do and it still exist.
    From krug:

"Unfortunately, the record of them have been wiped, so players who want those achievements will have to re-earn them".

Edit: Or do you mean they literally have no points even when completed?
    Last edited by Jonus; 05-20-2015 at 05:19 PM.

The literally have no points. Also I am very sad to see that there are no backups for achievements. This means if something "bad" happens, we lose all our achievements and have to re-earn them. Makes them less desirable for me.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

They literally have no points. :/

Hopefully the correct amount of points will be re-added soon

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #12
    Rift Team

It looks like when the achievements were deprecated, the designer also zeroed out their points. I'll go ahead and set them to their previous values, which should be in the next hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Rising View Post
    the old HK conqueror achievements should be included in the total.
    We hear you, but those achievements, like the level 50 HK Chronicle achievements, were wiped. The way in which the HK raid was leveled up necessitated the deprecation of those achievements. Going forward, we'll definitely be taking the achievement situation into greater consideration when deciding how to re-level an instance.

It looks like when the achievements were deprecated, the designer also zeroed out their points. I'll go ahead and set them to their previous values, which should be in the next hotfix.

We hear you, but those achievements, like the level 50 HK Chronicle achievements, were wiped. The way in which the HK raid was leveled up necessitated the deprecation of those achievements. Going forward, we'll definitely be taking the achievement situation into greater consideration when deciding how to re-level an instance.
    Does this mean if we do them now, we will earn the points once they get reset, or should we wait?
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #14
    Rift Team

The points will get updated retroactively, so if you have the achievement completed now, next week the points will be added to your total.

The points will get updated retroactively, so if you have the achievement completed now, next week the points will be added to your total.
    Sweet, thank you for the reply

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast