+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: IA has gone MIA?

Telaran

Default token vial..

I am hoping this is fixed soon. I have two toons with vials going for use of the weekly and now its gone so I guess I cannot play until this is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noko187 View Post
    I am hoping this is fixed soon. I have two toons with vials going for use of the weekly and now its gone so I guess I cannot play until this is fixed.
    I wouldn't recommend using boosts for IA runs until there is a feeling of "all clear." I haven't popped a boost since this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    I guess what I am saying is to please play after the next hotfix and let us know if anything is still broken, but don't pop vials or boosts right away just in case.
    I appreciate the honesty Tacitus is showing for this entire discourse, and I think it's safe to say that IAs are in flux and "untrustworthy" at this point in time. You can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs. Our feedback can help us get past that, but until then, it's likely wise to keep the boosts holstered.
    Last edited by Omedon; 05-07-2015 at 08:32 AM.
    "Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." -Raistlin Majere

Tales from the Void: http://omedon.tumblr.com

Just so you guys are aware, shards going down at 10:00 Pacific (1 pm Eastern).

And it appears HK IAs are in the new patch notes!
    "Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." -Raistlin Majere

Unfortunately, IA was the CAUSE of the server crash earlier, and would crash the servers again if allowed to run. Completely unrelated to anything Hammerknell. So until we can get a deployable patch with the crash fixed, IA has to remain disabled.
    Over here... http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5056625 ...we've just been told that the Razorback Roundup promo event has been re-enabled on the EU shards.

I'd be really interested to hear why you've re-released a Promo event, one of the quests in which requires us to do 15 IAs, whilst IAs are unavailable. You're giving us an event with quests that are currently impossible to complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    Over here... http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5056625 ...we've just been told that the Razorback Roundup promo event has been re-enabled on the EU shards.

I'd be really interested to hear why you've re-released a Promo event, one of the quests in which requires us to do 15 IAs, whilst IAs are unavailable. You're giving us an event with quests that are currently impossible to complete.
    IAs are back up now. At least they are after the hotfix in NA.
    Last edited by Omedon; 05-07-2015 at 12:08 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Thanks for the update.

Thank you for the update.

Caches are not dropping. Friend got 2 caches from weekly 30, but out of 7 IAs so far (because the no-mission bug hit) I have had no cache drops.

Hammerknell was interesting, although very hard and a lot of deaths, and for no rewards, is not worth it. I am not really overjoyed at the idea of finishing my IA weekly with no additional notoriety.

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #24
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

HK IA currently drops caches at an identical rate to all other IA:

70% chance on a boss
    5% chance on any non-boss

With the typical cadence of encounters, this averages to 1 cache every seven encounters.

Starting next week, HK will have its own caches it gives out with much better rewards. We are also discussing changing the percentages listed above within HK. Oh, and we are also investigating increasing the xp/paxp rewards as well.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

HK IA currently drops caches at an identical rate to all other IA:

70% chance on a boss
    5% chance on any non-boss

With the typical cadence of encounters, this averages to 1 cache every seven encounters.

Starting next week, HK will have its own caches it gives out with much better rewards. We are also discussing changing the percentages listed above within HK. Oh, and we are also investigating increasing the xp/paxp rewards as well.
    This is why they pay you the big bucks, Tactius.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2