+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sericenthe

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: IAs still having issues, sorry to complain but..(message to devs)

Soulwalker

Unhappy IAs still having issues, sorry to complain but..(message to devs)

When going into IAs with my lower level characters(under 60) I keep getting the error message that I do not meet the requirements for this map(with sidekicking enabled or disabled). This has made IAs completely unavailable to my under 60 characters, taking a large portion of xp off the table for them . After talking to a gm in the live chat , I was told this is a known issue and no eta on fix.

I dont want to ,as I like RIFT, but im getting closer and closer to moving on to another mmo. With the IAs , the random crashes in certain NTEs ,and terrible fps in draumheim, more and more parts of this game are becoming unavailable to play due to bugs. Is this the standard that Trion is trying to set? Until I know for sure, and some of these issues are corrected, I cant spend any further money in the cash shop, which is a shame because I dont mind supporting the game when its worth supporting.

I look forward to when (hopefully not if) these issues are fixed so I can continue my patronage of your game.

Shadowlander

I just leave the IA window open. After it says I'm under level my level kicks up to what it needs to be and the button in the IA windows says TELEPORT. I hit it and then I'm in the IA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sericenthe View Post
    I just leave the IA window open. After it says I'm under level my level kicks up to what it needs to be and the button in the IA windows says TELEPORT. I hit it and then I'm in the IA.
    This works. Confirmed.
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sericenthe View Post
    I have tried this. Unfortunately it does not seem to work for me I actually wait a sec when "teleport" comes up , until my lvl changes , then I click teleport. no go

I hoping for something in tomorrows patch. I wasnt aware that they pushed the patch when I posted this. Here's to keeping hope alive for tomorrow ! lol

Rift Disciple

Have you enabled sidekicking? That may help as well.

Soulwalker

Thumbs up Killer ! Thank you so much!!

Thank you very much devs !! IAs and random crashes seem to be fixed! Gonna go spend some cash right now in the shop . Thanks again !

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Current IA bug status (as posted in another thread):

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    I spoke with the engineer involved, and it seems that while the fix for bad merges went in, a note for the patch notes did not.

So - the merge bug should be FIXED. Joining IA in SL zones as a sub-lvl50 character should also be FIXED. These should be in the patch that just went Live today.

What is NOT fixed is the "You are not participating" spam at times even though you are actively contributing. The good news is that intrepid players on the PTS day helped us crack this issue and the fix for it will be in next week's patch.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

This does not seem to be fixed.

I am sitting in raid groups with a bunch of other pissed off players.

Don't have a teleport button available and the IA never starts.

Leave a few times and you get the deserter flag forcing you to sit for 10 minutes.

This should be embarrassing by now, this has been broken since 3.2 came out.
    Last edited by Fraxinus; 04-30-2015 at 07:58 PM.

Yes, getting into a group that has no mission and no teleport button still happens. And you leave the group and open the IA window again and queue right back into the same group. Finally everybody else dropped and I left the group, and when I started IA again, I queued right into an active IA quest.

Later I went on another round of IAs later with no such issue. It would appear once the server is stuck in a no-mission state, it stays that way until everybody leaves. Of course, people leave and keep trying to get back in, because, hey, we're gamers and are not patient; we want instant action.

Shadowlander

Also noticed - did 15 IAs today - no nightmare cache on any of the major rounds except for a few guys in the group.

Telaran

IAs are not fixed, I have just tried to join with my lvl 23 mage and although I get a message saying I have joined a raid group that is all that happens which is the same thing that I experienced yesterday. Other people are having the same problem because you can see them joining and then leaving the party. I assume it is because whichever the zone that the IA was in is not working properly.

+ Reply to Thread