+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: No patch today?

Default No patch today?

Have not seen any announcements about patch today like usual.

Anyone have any idea if there will be a patch?

<O└d Skool>

It better be, with Akylios fix in it. How long we are supposed to wait -.-

Quote Originally Posted by radiomaryja View Post
    It better be, with Akylios fix in it. How long we are supposed to wait -.-
    Yeah there is supposed to be a lot of fixes, but I checked and double checked and there is no news or announcement about the servers coming down today for a patch or anything.

Guess we will see. lol

<O└d Skool>

I wonder if it is being delayed due to engineers still working on resolving the Vista 64-bit crash issues that ended up potentially affecting Windows 7 64-bit users in yesterday's PTS update (or at least a lot of players testing HK IAs yesterday crashed multiple times). It is slightly worrying that there's less than 1hr 30min-2hrs until normal weekly hotfix downtime for NA with no scheduled downtime announcement yet.
    Last edited by Jonus; 04-29-2015 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    I wonder if it is being delayed due to engineers still working on resolving the Vista 64-bit crash issues that ended up affected Windows 7 64-bit users in yesterday's PTS update. It is slightly worrying that there's less than 1hr 30min-2hrs until normal weekly hotfix downtime for NA with no scheduled downtime announcement yet.
    God, I hope they fix this crash issue! I crash like 2 times an expert dungeon since 3.2 update. super frustrating as a healer....

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    I wonder if it is being delayed due to engineers still working on resolving the Vista 64-bit crash issues that ended up affected Windows 7 64-bit users in yesterday's PTS update. It is slightly worrying that there's less than 1hr 30min-2hrs until normal weekly hotfix downtime for NA with no scheduled downtime announcement yet.
    I am a little worried as well. If I recall correctly, the last time they tried to fix a major issue with vista or windows 8 they made a cascading mess for all the other operating systems. lol

My hope is that they verify it will not kill other systems first. It just fells weird not to see that Wednesday post.. lol So odd that you get used to such a thing after so much time.

<O└d Skool>

Quote Originally Posted by Nogardgib View Post
    I am a little worried as well. If I recall correctly, the last time they tried to fix a major issue with vista or windows 8 they made a cascading mess for all the other operating systems. lol

My hope is that they verify it will not kill other systems first. It just fells weird not to see that Wednesday post.. lol So odd that you get used to such a thing after so much time.
    You have entered........... The Twilight Zone... *cues creepy music*

I'd like some clarification on this by someone official. With so many bugs coming with 3.2, why is there no patch announced yet? Or was it simply forgotten to announce the patch?
    Last edited by Axarion; 04-29-2015 at 05:58 AM.

I suspect Jonus might be right. I know a patch was planned, several devs have mentioned things that were due to be hotfixed, but something must be holding it up. I doubt they'll make us wait a week - more likely it'll go tomorrow.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Sofa Dude View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1sf2CzEq0w

While I watched all the original airings of the Twilight Zone with Rod Serling, the above still fits well too.
    Dimples Warrior Tank * If she flashes her dimples at you, it may cause pleasurable blindness.
    Dweia Rogue Tank * Nothing seems to express happiness quite as much as purring.
    Laurie Cleric Tank * Life without Love, is like chocolate cake made without sugar.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Sofa Dude View Post
    *Gets in his comedian voice*

Shedelin: Where do dogs go when things are not normal?
    Player: I don't know.
    Shedelin: The Twilight Bone.

Well? Anyone like it?

Ok, as far as the no hot fix, I'm going to assume one of two things:

1. Power outage.
    2. Something in patch notes suddenly got corrupt and so cancelled the hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedelin View Post

Ok, as far as the no hot fix, I'm going to assume one of two things:

1. Power outage.
    2. Something in patch notes suddenly got corrupt and so cancelled the hotfix.
    Downtime announcements are done the day before. If it were canceled they would have a post.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

I am thinking the same thing... They are probably trying to fix the windows crash which has really hampered those Vista users. I would expect a patch later on today if not tomorrow
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #14

We're not currently expecting a patch today. Tomorrow is a possibility.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    We're not currently expecting a patch today. Tomorrow is a possibility.
    In before crying about how this ruins people's lives, vacation times were scheduled around raiding post-patch, demands for free instant 60 pots, and ultimately how this proves Trion is all about P2Win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast