+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Snedhepl

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Attractor minion adventures costing adventurine

Plane Touched

Default Attractor minion adventures costing adventurine

The new attractor minions available in the cash shop since 3.2 hit. A very very nice thing, and I admit I spent credits for it. All good.

Then as I'm leveling it up, I get a card in the 8h slot, that states that this adventure has shown up because of my spiffy new minion. Great! Except... not. Why not, you might ask?

Because it costs adventurine to take that adventure. In the 8h slot !

I really really don't like this. I paid credits for the minion. I should not be charged for the adventures it collects, in any slot but the 10h slot, where one expects it. It really reduces much of the point of the minion in the first place, and it also blocks you from taking more adventures in that slot with other minions, unless you either wait a day, shuffle (which costs adventurine on it's own), or just suck it up and pay.

This is really annoying. as things stand today, it pretty much kills my desire to buy/get other attractor minions. I do spend real money in this game, but this really is going a bit too far, in my opinion.

Is this intended, devs? Please tell me it's a bug that snuck in and that will be fixed.

Soulwalker

snedhepl responded in the the minion database thread and said it was a bug
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...tabase-28.html

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Nope not intended at all! This is an accident on my part. Next Wednesday the six artifact 8 hour adventures that wrongfully cost credits will be returned to 0 cost. In the meantime I'm disabling them on the servers so they don't show up and block your deck.

This will not affect 1, 5, and 15 minute attracted artifact adventures nor will it effect 10 hour attracted artifact adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Videssian View Post
    Is this intended, devs? Please tell me it's a bug that snuck in and that will be fixed.

Plane Touched

Thank you, you guys are the best

Soulwalker

When you disabled the adventures could it have disabled the rewards as well? I had two of the adventures sent out and when I tried to collect them it said I already had a loot window open but there was no loot window. So I quit the game and came back in and was able to loot the other adventures. But it looks like I did not get the artifacts from those adventures

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    Nope not intended at all! This is an accident on my part. Next Wednesday the six artifact 8 hour adventures that wrongfully cost credits will be returned to 0 cost. In the meantime I'm disabling them on the servers so they don't show up and block your deck.

This will not affect 1, 5, and 15 minute attracted artifact adventures nor will it effect 10 hour attracted artifact adventures.
    Mr Sned,

You haven't by chance accidentally disabled the 1 minute deck card "Collect Arclight Power Couplings" that's needed for the achievement, have you?

I spent about 4-5 hours doing 1 minute missions yesterday in between my 2 daily 8-hour stints, and about half an hour so far today. Have not seen it once. Hopefully it isn't just so rare that nobody has a chance at getting the achievement...?

Soulwalker

Bump so Mr Sned sees it and fixes if it's a bug ASAP (as the event won't be on forever..). But also to ask; what is the internal cooldown on this minion quest (so we can optimise our minions to have a chance to get 10 of them done when we get it back).

+ Reply to Thread