+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Please post any Wardrobe bugs here

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Please post any Wardrobe bugs here

Please post any wardrobe bugs here.

When you list any bugs, PLEASE also list specifics such as item names, without that we usually can't test the bug.

Also be aware that non-costume gear may display in a costume section or costume gear might be listed in a non-costume section.
    Last edited by Gingers; 04-15-2015 at 10:22 AM.

I'm not seeing all of the weapon skins unlocked that I had on the PTS (excluding anything earned from the PTS) especially those that were either purchased from the store.

Edit: Same goes for Wardrobe items too.
    Last edited by Riane; 04-15-2015 at 08:23 AM.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    I'm not seeing all of the weapon skins unlocked that I had on the PTS (excluding anything earned from the PTS) especially those that were either purchased from the store.

Edit: Same goes for Wardrobe items too.
    Do you have any specific examples? Also remember that if you have the items on an alt, you would need to log in that alt for their wardrobe appearances to trigger the unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    Do you have any specific examples? Also remember that if you have the items on an alt, you would need to log in that alt for their wardrobe appearances to trigger the unlock.
    Sword of the Burning Dawn -- I purchased that a looong time ago but at some point I transferred it to an alt that must have been deleted.

When I copied my live char, Cupcakey, to the PTS, I logged in and had this item in my Weapon Wardrobe. Now on live, I do not see this item.

Champion of Telara Sargonnas_KoA's Avatar

I went into the Costumes tab in the Rift store and purchased Criterion's Leggings costume piece for 17,000 favor

Before I purchased the item hovering over it said "Collecting this item unlocks the Criterion's Leggings wardrobe appearance"

After purchasing the item I realized it didnt actually collect anything because that set doesnt exist when I clicked Show Uncollected items.

I started looking at more items and its starting to look like all costume pieces purchased with favor don't actually exist in the wardrobe even though they say they can be collected when you hover over them prior to purchase

I caught on to this because buying the item did not trigger an achievement like it should have.
    Last edited by Sargonnas_KoA; 04-15-2015 at 09:12 AM.

Default give me a free bank bag slot

The "Scorching Blade of Talos" in my bank is listed as "The Weeping Edge" in the new wardrobe UI.

The two do share the same skin, and even drop from the same boss but this DB error makes me afraid to delete any of the gear I have saved for wardrobe purposes, and since you just mailed me everything I ever deleted, my damn bank is stuffed full now.

I request the space to store all this stuff until you have this new, and welcome feature, working properly.

Soulwalker

I have several purchased wardrobe sets, yet Costume: Feet reads (1/10) collected. At a bare minimum it should be around 7 or 8. Same with Costume: Gloves, although Wardrobe: X seems to be functioning just fine.
    Last edited by Rulakir; 04-15-2015 at 09:11 AM. Reason: specification on wardrobe vs costume

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Quote Originally Posted by Sargonnas_KoA View Post
    I went into the Costumes tab in the Rift store and purchased Criterion's Leggings costume piece for 17,000 favor

Before I purchased the item hovering over it said "Collecting this item unlocks the Criterion's Leggings wardrobe appearance"

After purchasing the item I realized it didnt actually collect anything because that set doesnt exist when I clicked Show Uncollected items.

I started looking at more items and its starting to look like all costume pieces purchased with favor don't actually exist in the wardrobe even though they say they can be collected when you hover over them prior to purchase
    This has been tested internally and looks like you may be using the filter drop down. Make sure that it's changed to show all gear types because the set is there. For example you may assume that it's a "costume" piece but it's actually in the "leather" section. So when searching for appearances just make sure to have the filter showing all.

Telaran

My Gedlo Dragon-Hunter's Bow isn't burning anymore when I use it as the style for a different bow. It is in the wardrobe preview, but not in the world :-(

It is showing correctly in my styles list and the base appearance does apply, just not the (much desired) fx.

It worked fine as the transmog for a different bow.

Champion of Telara Sargonnas_KoA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    This has been tested internally and looks like you may be using the filter drop down. Make sure that it's changed to show all gear types because the set is there. For example you may assume that it's a "costume" piece but it's actually in the "leather" section. So when searching for appearances just make sure to have the filter showing all.
    Thanks for the info. I found it, but it seems very odd for an item that says its a costume piece to show somewhere else other than costume leggings when there is an entire section just for costume leggings on the new wardrobe interface.

I've just crafted five pairs of boots. None of them have showed up in my wardrobe. They should be auto-collected, correct?

Or perhaps their appearance is duplicated by entries I already have? If so it would be nice to have some indication of actual appearance tag vs. item name.

Confirmed: crafted items show up as named items with matching appearance. This is... confusing.
    Last edited by Thiara; 04-15-2015 at 09:25 AM.

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

Quote Originally Posted by Rulakir View Post
    I have several purchased wardrobe sets, yet Costume: Feet reads (1/10) collected. At a bare minimum it should be around 7 or 8. Same with Costume: Gloves, although Wardrobe: X seems to be functioning just fine.
    First I'd check to make sure those items are all on that character (if the items are on an alt then you'd have to log in that alt to get those appearance unlocks). Then relog and see if the appearances show up. Also not all feet that are costumes go into the costume category, they might fall into one of the other categories.

Shadowlander

Default Gear in Inventory not appearing in Wardrobe selection

I might just be misunderstanding how the new system works. If so, apologies.

I have a piece of non-costume (gear) leggings in my inventory. I want to use the appearance of the leggings, but not the stats. Since the leggings are in the inventory, they should be available as a wardrobe option under leggings, but they do not appear there.

EDITED: It looks like "blue" and "purple" level rarity gear items aren't appearing in the wardrobe options, even though I have them in my inventory.
    Last edited by Lilian Noir; 04-15-2015 at 09:27 AM.

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #14
    Rift Team

While somewhat confusing this is working correctly.

Internally our items have a reference to a model. That model has a base name. It's the base name that you'll see unlocked, not the name of the item that unlocked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachy View Post
    The "Scorching Blade of Talos" in my bank is listed as "The Weeping Edge" in the new wardrobe UI.

The two do share the same skin, and even drop from the same boss but this DB error makes me afraid to delete any of the gear I have saved for wardrobe purposes, and since you just mailed me everything I ever deleted, my damn bank is stuffed full now.

I request the space to store all this stuff until you have this new, and welcome feature, working properly.
    Last edited by Snedhepl; 04-15-2015 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilian Noir View Post
    I might just be misunderstanding how the new system works. If so, apologies.

I have a piece of non-costume (gear) leggings in my inventory. I want to use the appearance of the leggings, but not the stats. Since the leggings are in the inventory, they should be available as a wardrobe option under leggings, but they do not appear there.

EDITED: It looks like "blue" and "purple" level rarity gear items aren't appearing in the wardrobe options, even though I have them in my inventory.
    i too am having the issue with SEVERAL pieces of non-costume gear. im frustrated to the point of tears right now. devs..what is the deal? i mean do we need to have equipped the piece before and if thats the case then i guess i just wont be able to use the plate stuff on my cleric right? frustrated beyond words. was looking forward to clearing up my bank bags but NOPE
    Last edited by Yvondra; 04-15-2015 at 10:20 AM. Reason: because im sure the devs don't actually care

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast