+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Please post any Wardrobe bugs here

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    First I'd check to make sure those items are all on that character (if the items are on an alt then you'd have to log in that alt to get those appearance unlocks). Then relog and see if the appearances show up. Also not all feet that are costumes go into the costume category, they might fall into one of the other categories.
    Sorry, I was posting this in regards to the Achievements. I have 7-8 sets purchased (on one character), yet, the Achievement for "Costume: X" reads 1/10, or 3/10, and should be much higher. It appears the "Wardrobe: X" works fine.
    Last edited by Rulakir; 04-15-2015 at 11:25 AM. Reason: specification

Champion

Bug:

The Summer Shimmy outfit from the contest last summer isn't dyed correctly. The pieces are showing their default colors from other sets.

The Summer Shimmy Vest is the same color as the Wasteland Vest, but should be white.

The Summer Shimmy Leggings are the same color as the Sea Raider's Leggings, but should be blue.

The Summer Shimmy Hat is the same color as the Cream Drover's Hat, but should be white.

The Summer Shimmy Boots are the same color as the Fae Reveler's Boots, but should be... brown I think.

Yes, I made that outfit for the contest, but I can't remember the exact dye colors that were used. Sorry!

Dimensions on Wolfsbane

Apothecaria Lyceum & Retreat
    Weaver's Rest
    Setting the Scene Contest Entry: Lucy Looks into a Wardrobe

We're looking at ways to make this more intuitive such as listing the name of the unlocked appearance for items you've collected in their tooltips.
    It would be nice to see something in red for items you have collected like the green for those that you haven't.

Something like: "You have collected the "ABC (base item)" wardrobe appearance. It can be found under "ABC (ex: Leather Boots)".

Would make finding where those armor pieces that have a new base name in the wardrobe went a bit easier
    Last edited by thelarry; 04-15-2015 at 11:48 AM.
    thelarry@greybriar

Soulwalker

One issue I've been having is the inability to link wardrobe items, I'm not sure if this was intended or not however it's hard to share the models of some of the rarer items for people to find without the ability to link anything currently in the wardrobe.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #35
    Rift Team

This is a known issue. Keep your transfigured items, when a fix hits they'll be properly unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Burninalways View Post
    Isn't this wardrobe updated meant to look past Transfiguration Bauble so you have assess to there original skins.
    Because none of my weapons that I have used Transfiguration Baubles on are showing.

What's with wardrobe changes?
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Soulwalker

Chaplain's Coif of the Anointed Graphic does not appear.
    Closest item is Virtuous Chain Cap
    But there are differences in the helmet.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #38

Quote Originally Posted by Rheven View Post
    What's with wardrobe changes?
    Please read the patch notes for full details. You can find them under the large "Play" button on Glyph.

Plane Touched

In regards to weapons, I have both the dead wind and the fang of the soulstealer. I had originally used a bauble to change the fangs appearance to the dead winds. Now with the new wardrobe change i have neither the dead wind's appearance nor the fang of the soulstealer's appearance in my wardrobe slots. I am aware of the MOTD however the bug seems to also apply to not being able to collect the template item's appearance even if you have the item still in inventory.

I also have a question. For items like the above (dead wind and fang of the soulstealer)where having both equipped added a gfx effect to the characters eyes. Will wardrobe equipping the two items fang and the deadwind also allow the gfx for the character?

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #40
    Rift Team

The bug is for all transfigured items, in wardrobe or otherwise, not simply ones in your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by sancin View Post
    In regards to weapons, I have both the dead wind and the fang of the soulstealer. I had originally used a bauble to change the fangs appearance to the dead winds. Now with the new wardrobe change i have neither the dead wind's appearance nor the fang of the soulstealer's appearance in my wardrobe slots. I am aware of the MOTD however the bug seems to also apply to not being able to collect the template item's appearance even if you have the item still in inventory.

I also have a question. For items like the above (dead wind and fang of the soulstealer)where having both equipped added a gfx effect to the characters eyes. Will wardrobe equipping the two items fang and the deadwind also allow the gfx for the character?

We're looking at ways to make this more intuitive such as listing the name of the unlocked appearance for items you've collected in their tooltips.
    This would be a very important help to players, to list all appearances in a tooltip that are related to the base item that is unlocked. It would greatly help players to look/farm skins if they see something they like on other players.
    It happened more than once to me, that i liked an outfit another player was wearing, so i inspect his gear and wardrobe to see the item name, googled it where i can find it and started farming. Since EU does not have the patch yet, i can not check how and what is displayed when i inspect another players wardrobe, but if a wrong item name is displayed (while this very skin could have 5 or more identical items), it would be a pain to farm/craft/buy/whatever a specific item.
    A wardrobe tooltip that list all item names with the identical appearance would be a great improvement. This list could also be used if a player use the internal search for an item in the wardrobe and wonders, why it's not there or listed under a different name.
    Last edited by Nehira; 04-15-2015 at 01:18 PM.
    Nehira@Zaviel
    <The Fires of Heaven>

Nehira@Hailol
    <Coriolis>

is there a dimension bug thread for this patch that im not seeing in the dimension forums. sorry for posting this here but i know its being closely watched. and likely to be seen sooner than if i posted it someplace else. anyway there SHOULD be because dims are buggier than before now.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #43
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Yvondra View Post
    is there a dimension bug thread for this patch that im not seeing in the dimension forums. sorry for posting this here but i know its being closely watched. and likely to be seen sooner than if i posted it someplace else. anyway there SHOULD be because dims are buggier than before now.
    You can start a new thread in the Dimensions forum or PM me directly.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    The bug is for all transfigured items, in wardrobe or otherwise, not simply ones in your inventory.
    So its known that both item appearences aren't showing up? not just the item appearence that is overwritten, but also the item appearance that overwrites? If so thats good to know the MOTD didn't seem to state or even imply that.

My Exhuvia of Khargroth shoulders are no longer giving me the option for glowy eyes, though they are actively equipped in my shoulder slot. Am I doing it wrong?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast