+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Greybriar] LF Friends/People to play and talk with

Soulwalker

Default [Greybriar] LF Friends/People to play and talk with

Hey all, I'm fairly new to the game, I am 20 years of age and have been playing for about 3 weeks now. I have a level 62, almost 63, Rogue as well as a new Warrior I am leveling up. I have played a good bit of other MMORPGs and have done a large amount of research into this game, there are still some things that I may not know or forget so bare with me if I ask stupid questions from time to time. Anyways as the title suggests: I am looking for some friends or people to play and talk with, I am on the shard Greybriar. I know the easy solution is to join a guild, but to be honest I'm not sure how I feel about it. I always have been a solo player. I completed tons of end game content and progression on other mmos with being solo, but I am getting to the point where I want to take this new game I'm in with other people. Anyways! If you happen to want to play and/or talk with me let me know ^.^

*P.S. Just a side note, I do have skype, vent, TS3 and Curse Voice.

joining a guild doesn't always require that you participate in their activities (though it is expected).
    the best solution would be to identify the key content that you want to do, then join a guild focused on that content. that way the stuff you want to do and the stuff they want to do will be aligned.

Guilds are just a bunch of people.

Some focus on dimensions, other on levelling, others pvp.

Find the thing you like the most about the game and join a guild because of that.

If you like soloing A LOT I can recommend doing all the achievments and old raids.

Most of the 50s raids can be soloed, while others require more players.

+ Reply to Thread