+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Lockbox improvements for Patrons?

Default Lockbox improvements for Patrons?

From patch notes:
    * Significant improvements have been made to lock boxes, starting with the all new Levitate Supply Crate!

Could Patrons get these improvements to their weekly lockbox by getting Levitate Supply Crates in their Weekly Patron Gift....next week?
    Prof. Akylios passenger of the Choo Choo train
    Member of the Cosmic Flame Trooper Squad
    Ex-Beidl of <Transcendent>

Plane Walker

As a patron I hope not. If you think minions flooded the market with arties, mats, and dimension items, just think of how every patron getting one of these boxes per week will flood the market with top end stuff.

It would make it pointless to play the game. Just pay your patron fee, log in every Wednesday for your box and gear up.

As a patron, I hope so. I would love to see the new lock box in the patron weekly gift.

The supply crate is one of my favorite patron perks, and I will not be renewing my patron time while it is being wasted by a lousy Cobalt Crabnarok supply crate. These crates don't benefit from the new changes so they don't give as many marks and more often than not I end up with junk that goes straight to the vendor. Even if I did get "lucky" and get the mount out of the box, it's one of the ugliest mounts in game, in my opinion, and one of the cheapest.

Soulwalker

I would more rather see an increase in the chance for patrons to get better loot from the lockboxs as the patron perk describes. When the merry mink trove came out I bought 42 boxes and only got runes and junk gear that is only good for d/e. I have opens countless crabnarok boxes and the same deal. While a guildy with no patrons status opened only 3 boxes and received 2 mounts, one of which was shard first.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ichigo djin View Post
    I would more rather see an increase in the chance for patrons to get better loot from the lockboxs as the patron perk describes. When the merry mink trove came out I bought 42 boxes and only got runes and junk gear that is only good for d/e. I have opens countless crabnarok boxes and the same deal. While a guildy with no patrons status opened only 3 boxes and received 2 mounts, one of which was shard first.
    I completely agree. I've bought almost 100 of the levitate boxes and still haven't seen the mount. Probably won't be buying too many more.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Patrons should start receiving Levitate Supply Crates in their weekly bonuses after this weeks hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by archonix View Post
    patrons should start receiving levitate supply crates in their weekly bonuses after this weeks hotfix.
    yes! Thank you!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    Patrons should start receiving Levitate Supply Crates in their weekly bonuses after this weeks hotfix.
    thanks. Wait is that a unicorn-squirrel as an avatar?

Levitating-Pegasus-Unicorn-Squirrel-madness confirmed?
    Prof. Akylios passenger of the Choo Choo train
    Member of the Cosmic Flame Trooper Squad
    Ex-Beidl of <Transcendent>

Does this already work if we wait to open tomorrows weekly box till after the patch or do we have to wait for next weeks box?

You rock! Thanks!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Rift Disciple

Can I ask - the contents of these boxes is only useful for end-game characters? I have 20 40 and 50lvl alt... Should i open them or wait till max level?

Quote Originally Posted by BrightLight View Post
    Can I ask - the contents of these boxes is only useful for end-game characters? I have 20 40 and 50lvl alt... Should i open them or wait till max level?
    The crates can contain a lot of items useful at lower levels, but most players hold them until level 65 for the gear chances and stones used to upgrade the gear.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Lufia5 View Post
    Does this already work if we wait to open tomorrows weekly box till after the patch or do we have to wait for next weeks box?
    It works for saved boxes, I just opened the one I got before the patch and there was a Levitate box inside. With nothing worth much though
    Last edited by CKat; 04-02-2015 at 02:58 AM.

the new boxes are so much better, nice mount and decent drops!

GJ
    Hoss

Quote Originally Posted by BrightLight View Post
    They do have items for each decade, 10/20/30 so on. They're boa. If you're an altoholic, it's something to consider. If not, hold them until max.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast