+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
Like Tree31Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Black Teir Loyalty

  1. #1
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    217

    Default Black Teir Loyalty

    Since there is a downtime, just thought I would ask a question:

    When will black tier loyalty get special dimension items like the other tiers??

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    137

    Default

    it would be nice besides of special item dimension they put another special items. black loyalti is VERY HARD to get and rewards with it are, for me pss....i mean in comparison with , for example orange loyalti rewards and effort to get it are better

  3. #3
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,955

    Default

    Searing Brink would be a great Dimension all that lava and that black sky to match the tier...

    Would appreciate this also.

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    163

    Default

    I agree with everyone. Its not cheap to get black tier. I would guess its somewhere around 5 thousand dollars to reach black tier. I don't think the loyalty Items reflect the time, money and effort spent on the game to reach the black tier. Also while we are talking about it, It would be awesome if we could change the color of our patron halo between the different colors of our loyalty. Just like we can chance out character portrait, we should be able to chance the color or our halo.

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdomino View Post
    I agree with everyone. Its not cheap to get black tier. I would guess its somewhere around 5 thousand dollars to reach black tier. I don't think the loyalty Items reflect the time, money and effort spent on the game to reach the black tier. Also while we are talking about it, It would be awesome if we could change the color of our patron halo between the different colors of our loyalty. Just like we can chance out character portrait, we should be able to chance the color or our halo.
    ohh i think is a great idea!

  6. #6
    Thread of Fate Twinmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    368

    Default

    It's taken me the past 4 years to get to orange tier on both of my accounts - basically the equivalent of black tier for one and /maybe/ green tier on the other. There really should be a dimension key that one gets on reaching black tier. Don't get me wrong, but black tier is underwhelming - even with that awesome portrait.

  7. #7
    Ascendant Crithappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twinmoon View Post
    It's taken me the past 4 years to get to orange tier on both of my accounts - basically the equivalent of black tier for one and /maybe/ green tier on the other. There really should be a dimension key that one gets on reaching black tier. Don't get me wrong, but black tier is underwhelming - even with that awesome portrait.
    Orange is 900,000 loyalty
    Red is 2,100,000 loyalty
    Black is 4,900,000 loyalty

    So 2x Orange is 1,800,000 loyalty, which isn't even enough for red. Of course, you could very well have another 300,000 in progress, but to say 2x Orange is "basically the equvalent of black tier is outright false.

    If you are halfway between orange and red on 2 accounts, this is 3,000,000 loyalty, which is only ~61% of what it takes to get black tier.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

  8. #8
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    I'm about 2/3 finished with Red tier (I was SOOOOO happy when I got the Decorated Shimmersand Tavern, YES!), but I agree that Black Tier looks... well... meh. Maxing out Black tier shows a SIGNIFICANT investment and really deserves more than it gets.

    (For that matter, I personally think getting the vials as part of the rewards sucks, but that's just me. Troves I'd be happy with, even if they were Greaters rather than Transcendents.)

    But getting something like part of a Chronicle map for a dim? Oh hells yes, that'd be awesome on Black Tier. The last part of River of Souls (where you fight Gaurath), Caduceus Rise, Hammerknell, etc... much possibilities.

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  9. #9
    Champion of Telara Sargonnas_KoA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    Ive always thought the black tier rewards were really not that good compared to some of the things you receive in previous tiers. You have to spend a lot of money to finish all the loyalty tiers so the prizes to get there should really wow everyone, when in reality I looked at it and just didn't really care.

  10. #10
    Thread of Fate Twinmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crithappens View Post
    Orange is 900,000 loyalty
    Red is 2,100,000 loyalty
    Black is 4,900,000 loyalty

    So 2x Orange is 1,800,000 loyalty, which isn't even enough for red. Of course, you could very well have another 300,000 in progress, but to say 2x Orange is "basically the equvalent of black tier is outright false.

    If you are halfway between orange and red on 2 accounts, this is 3,000,000 loyalty, which is only ~61% of what it takes to get black tier.
    *did not even take the math into account and was just eyeballing it* *also forgot that loyalty numbers reset with each tier you progress* This is why I need to talk out of my butt less.

  11. #11
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twinmoon View Post
    *did not even take the math into account and was just eyeballing it* *also forgot that loyalty numbers reset with each tier you progress* This is why I need to talk out of my butt less.
    You're fine, it was obvious that you were doing a rough estimate. It was unnecessary for that person to even point out. Keep talking out of your butt, you might crap gold!

  12. #12
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    17

    Default Passed Black Tier a year ago My loyalty goes to a BLACK HOLE!


    Guys I just put a ticket in about this subject this am. Not that I am ungrateful for the cheesy artifacts that I have been getting from my daily gifts but to see 37k Loyalty points drop into the abyss just irritates me.

    Does anyone seem to think that there should be something after Black Tier or is it just me?

    Help me out here guys!


  13.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #13
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elektraz View Post
    Passed Black Tier a year ago My loyalty goes to a BLACK HOLE!

    Guys I just put a ticket in about this subject this am. ... to see 37k Loyalty points drop into the abyss just irritates me.
    Loyalty beyond the current tier is still tracked, not lost. If or when a new tier is added, your current loyalty in excess of Black Tier will appears as your progress towards... Plaid Tier.


    (Any possible future tier may or may not actually be called plaid tier. I am guessing not.)
    Last edited by Salvatrix; 03-25-2015 at 02:58 PM. Reason: clarity
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

    "Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

  14. #14
    Rift Master Grrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Loyalty beyond the current tier is still tracked, not lost. If or when a new tier is added, your current loyalty in excess of Black Tier will appears as your progress towards... Plaid Tier.


    (Any possible future tier may or may not actually be called plaid tier. I am guessing not.)
    So If someone has had Black tier maxed for nearly a year or more and has a penchant to buy lots of mounts and shiny things, the next tier will grandfather this in? Sweet! (but you might want to add a paisley, polka dot, and striped tier on top of plaid! )
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

    RETIRED

  15. #15
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    17

    Default Plaid??? That is good to know but PLAID?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Loyalty beyond the current tier is still tracked, not lost. If or when a new tier is added, your current loyalty in excess of Black Tier will appears as your progress towards... Plaid Tier.


    (Any possible future tier may or may not actually be called plaid tier. I am guessing not.)
    Why not Platinum or Diamond or Pink or Gold or anything but Plaid

    Way too preppy!

    But good to know! Is there a next tier because I am sure I have probably passed 2!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts