+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: 3/24 REX GIVEAWAY! Where in the world is Turntablist! Adventurers Wanted!

Default 3/24 REX GIVEAWAY! Where in the world is Turntablist! Adventurers Wanted!

Greetings Ascended!

Turntablist@Greybriar here with a REX giveaway! I would like to do a exploration of Telara wheres wally hiding at style game with everyone. Storm Legion & Plane of Water zones are off limits. First person to post a picture with their character either at or near the spot will win the prize!!! Props to Kiwidream over at Riftdreamdimensions.com for always pushing me to do this! This is also something Trion use to do many many years ago but for some reason quit doing? Why was that?

I am going to post a picture of where my character is located. Afterwards it is your job to venture out there and FIND THAT SPOT!!! When you think you have found it please take a picture of your character at the spot and post it to the thread!

Please include information with your photo such as
    Character name@Character Shard
    Location of picture~zone etc.

One example would be
    Turntablist@Greybriar
    Stillmoor....Zareph's Return.

Your character does not have to be in the EXACT spot my character is placed in. As long as you show the general location of where I am at will work.

The prize for winning the contest will be 1 REX to ANY shard. EU can participate as well!!!

Enough with the chit-chat! Here is the FIRST SPOT!!!!! Enjoy hunting!!! If no one finds the spot within so many days I will gradually add more pictures until it becomes more clear as to where to go! HAPPY HUNTING! ;)

Ok so with this picture I would like the person to please post either a picture with a waypoint of where the spot is located at or coords due to the nature of where I am at. Simply saying the general area is to vague and easy so I feel that it needs to be narrowed down.
    Please note to get to this current spot you MUST be a high elf/bahmi or a warrior that can do a leap ability.
    This skeleton was placed in the most obscure place which makes it a weird and unique spot.

Trion loves torture so they left this poor soul here to rot away never to be seen by everyday adventures UNTIL NOW!
    Last edited by Turntablist; 03-24-2015 at 05:48 PM.

You're on the forums.

(Sarcasm is fun)
    Last edited by Crithappens; 03-24-2015 at 05:52 PM.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

I know this isn't the right one because of the wood, but I found another lol3/24 REX GIVEAWAY! Where in the world is Turntablist! Adventurers Wanted!-2015-03-24_221201.jpg

And that whole Bahmi/elf jump thing is throwing me off. Every place I've thought to look has been flat and easily accessible.

So I think I've narrowed it down to a 360,000 square meter area lol
    Last edited by Artewig; 03-24-2015 at 07:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Just a FYI, that is snow in the picture Which could only mean 1 possible zone in telara!!! gogogogogo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    Just a FYI, that is snow in the picture Which could only mean 1 possible zone in telara!!! gogogogogo!
    Two? IPP & TG? Do I win?

Quote Originally Posted by Solaxys View Post
    Two? IPP & TG? Do I win?

You must not of read my 1st post. I said Storm Legion & Plane of Water zones were off limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    You must not of read my 1st post. I said Storm Legion & Plane of Water zones were off limits.
    Ah . My bad! Hehe.
    I know where it is, but I'll let someone else take it!

It's in these mountains somewhere. I can feel it...
    3/24 REX GIVEAWAY! Where in the world is Turntablist! Adventurers Wanted!-2015-03-25_181801.jpg

Alright, I think I've given up until the next clue
    Last edited by Artewig; 03-25-2015 at 02:44 PM.
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Here is a clue

I took a screenshot while the mountain range/trees were gone. What you see is the closest terrain by the skeleton

HAPPY HUNTING!!!!
    Last edited by Turntablist; 03-25-2015 at 05:09 PM.

I've been climbing around this area all day

Is it possible to get to the spot with Memory Capture and Flashback?

Memory Capture and Flashback are not needed to reach the spot. It is somewhere off the ground and you'll probably need your camera zoomed out to see the skeleton

Just saw your challenge and i absolutely love it. More more more

Sending you the location via pm in case others want to keep looking.

Axynia@Brutwacht
    Axynia - Pagefault - Segfault - Xinira
    <Transcendent>
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by qUiXui View Post
    Just saw your challenge and i absolutely love it. More more more

Sending you the location via pm in case others want to keep looking.

Axynia@Brutwacht
    Congrats!! That is indeed the spot I was at . I sent you a PM. I will post the location of the spot later today for anyone wondering where it was.

Plane Walker

People seriously do this for 1 rex?

When i saw the title i was abit curious, is it 3 rexes or 24? And its just 1, thats meh.....
    You can just farm the old raidcontent and then buy a rex instead, probably takes less time to find the corpse. :P

Aenomaly former <Fires of Heaven>
    Aenomaly - Draenor
    T1: 12/12 - T2: 15/15 - T3: 9/9 - World #1 Arisen Arak
    "A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, itís not that good."

I could get even more rex by working and simply buying them. But thats not why I'm doing it, and i guess the others participating have similar reasons.

We're doing it because we like riddles and scavanger hunts, and are having fun doing them - and thats pretty much spot on what the game should be about. The reward is an added perk, and considering Turntablist is creating this event and providing the reward using his own time and money, just to give fellow players some enjoyment, its a great thing.
    Last edited by qUiXui; 03-26-2015 at 07:15 AM.
    Axynia - Pagefault - Segfault - Xinira
    <Transcendent>
    Inactive

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast