+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ok I'll be the one to say it.

Default Ok I'll be the one to say it.

The screenies for the new wardrobe stuff look pretty cool. Looks like you can actually collect items (like you would minions or arties) and not have to use bank space? I hope its account wide!

Plane Touched

where is this information?

NMT T1: Cleared
    NMT T2: 10/11 HK | 4/4 iGP HM

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaDagger View Post
    where is this information?

http://riftgrate.com/2015/03/12/snea...revamp-in-3-2/

Champion of Telara

system looks a lot cooler than the current

Ok.. I'm in love with this already

Wow, very interesting. Looking forward to it!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Oh my gosh. This could be great. I'm eagerly anticipating seeing how this works.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Not having any information about how and where one collects these collection pieces, one can only make assumptions at this point in time.

1) What happens to current wardrobe items?
    Example: Chest piece 1 cost me 1400 credits (I'm just making up a random amount), and is currently BoA. I swap clothing around at times (I'm cheap ya know, and after all it is BoA). When this comes out, does it get "stuck" on whatever character it happened to be on at the time, and can no longer be used by other characters? Or is it merely a place holder and that Chest Collection piece purchased for 1400 credits, can be moved to another character. And upon doing so, is no longer available on the first one? IOW, kinda like it is now.
    Or will it function like companions, even on a BoA companion, and it's collected by character 1, no other character will have access to it as it's only in Character 1's collection.

No idea at all hw this will eventually be worked in, just tossing out what jumped into me noggin.
    Last edited by Dimples; 03-13-2015 at 02:31 PM.
    Dimples Warrior Tank * If she flashes her dimples at you, it may cause pleasurable blindness.
    Dweia Rogue Tank * Nothing seems to express happiness quite as much as purring.
    Laurie Cleric Tank * Life without Love, is like chocolate cake made without sugar.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Unknown

Telaran

This looks very promising, looking forward for more info.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Rift Team

Default Re: Wardrobe (was: Ok I'll be the one to say it)

The screenies for the new wardrobe stuff look pretty cool. Looks like you can actually collect items (like you would minions or arties) and not have to use bank space? I hope its account wide!
    Glad you like the look. The system is still under heavy development, and a bigger reveal will be coming soon, but here's a couple details:

Yes, you'll be able to collect wardrobe appearances similar to how you collect minions or artifacts, and you'll no longer have to use bank space to keep them around. We have similar (but different!) plans for how you can dye/tint as well.

The wardrobe appearances will be region wide (anything unlocked will be available to all your characters on your account in that region - US or EU), while the unlock for how you can dye/tint will be account wide(anything unlocked will be available to all characters on your account in both the US and EU regions).

Keep an eye out for an upcoming Livestream about Wardrobe, and watch for the system to show up on PTS in the coming weeks, if you want to learn more.

Wow, they revealed on the livestream just a few minutes ago that the wardrobe collection is an unlock for all characters in the region, and now you're telling me the dye system will be similar? Thank you Pithos! And thank you Trion; looking forward to this. Going to go out hunting for some more weapon skins now that I don't have to use a transmog bauble every time I want to change appearances!

Edit: Just one question I have in mind right now: If you have equipped for stats a 1h+oh, can you put a 2h as your wardrobe appearance with the new weapon wardrobe slots in your wardrobe sets?
    Last edited by Jonus; 03-13-2015 at 03:15 PM.

Fantastic change on the horizon - I think it will also help boost auction house usage, as people go out looking to collect whole sets of armour.

With that in mind will there be an option where selecting a chestpiece for example will automatically equip all the matching items from that set which you currently have, and highlighting those which are missing?

Nice that the collection will be realmwide also.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE*

*if you notice, this notice, is not worth noticing.

Pithos.... that's AWESOME!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

OMG thanks Trion , thats awesome!
    So the current wardrobe items we have how they are supposed to be collected and free our space?
    Can't wait till 3.2
    Last edited by simpa1988; 03-13-2015 at 04:20 PM.

What a relief. Most of my bank is filled with costumes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast