+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree76Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ok I'll be the one to say it.

Shadowlander

So not sure if you can say this or not, but what about the exceptional dyes that have been sold occasionally in the store? Will those still be sold like they were previously or will we be able to unlock unlimited uses of those via credit purchases?

General of Telara

Great announcement. This improves the wardrobe system immensely and frees up so much bag space!
    Its interesting it's also affecting weapons which I was very surprised about as Trion can no longer make money from the baubles. In the long run the word of mouth of the great wardrobe system will, I imagine bring in more players to spend money on other things so it will more than make up for it.
    I personally have posted negatively about some of the decisions concerning rift lately but I can only be positive about this. Well done guys good job

Telaran

Not sure if this has been brought up, will there be the ability to buy things directly from the wardrobe interface?

Examples:

- you can build and entire wardrobe using item skins/Dyes you don't have, however it will not save unless you click a "Buy Wardrobe" button which will buy all the needed items to finish the wardrobe all at once.

- when you preview a skin/color you don't own a buy button shows up next to that slot.

This could mean you could open up nearly all skins for sale (except current raid gear and some chase type items.)

I think either of these options would work much better then the store interface for selecting wardrobe items as you cannot preview different tints in the store. And making it easy to build the entire set would i think be a good sales boost.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #79
    Rift Team

Default Re: Wardrobe

Quote Originally Posted by Dahbee View Post
    why couldnt you disable the wardrobe when in combat so that we can use weapons in wardrobe too?
    We could, but I believe players would prefer to have their wardrobe look apply in combat too. If you're out of combat, you *could* always equip a costume item to get a particular look.

Quote Originally Posted by Devastron View Post
    So not sure if you can say this or not, but what about the exceptional dyes that have been sold occasionally in the store? Will those still be sold like they were previously or will we be able to unlock unlimited uses of those via credit purchases?
    The exceptional dye colors will be available as unlocks for unlimited use as well. As far as I know, pricing has not been done yet, but I would expect these to be more expensive than more common colors. Existing single use dyes will continue to work, I don't know if it has been decided whether or not they'll continue to show up on merchants during various events.

Quote Originally Posted by Balidin View Post
    I personally have posted negatively about some of the decisions concerning rift lately but I can only be positive about this. Well done guys good job
    Thank you - Glad to hear you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorilton View Post
    Not sure if this has been brought up, will there be the ability to buy things directly from the wardrobe interface?
    Unlocks for unlimited use colors? Yes, absolutely. Wardrobe appearances? Probably not right at 3.2's launch, though we have some plans to get some form of this in later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorilton View Post
    as you cannot preview different tints in the store.
    Actually, you can preview different tints in the store right now! Use control-click on a dye (in your inventory, or in the store) and it will add a dye item to the store preview area - the first dye will tint everything's primary channel, while the second will tint everything's secondary channel. We plan to keep this working in the new system as well.

While discussing the wardrobe, will we see a vanity set of the T1 gear on the RIFT store any time soon?
    Everything after Storm Legion was a mistake. ()

Will the 4 silver standard colors be unlocked for free or is it worth hoarding them now?
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by McChaffe View Post
    While discussing the wardrobe, will we see a vanity set of the T1 gear on the RIFT store any time soon?
    This. While I am /slowly/ making my way there, it would be rather easier to just have a costume version of the T1 rift store gear (still lacking shoulder and helmet for my warrior) than spending a huge numbers of months gathering them without raiding!

... Then again, I guess that would make them less valuable in a way as I'm pretty sure everyone and their mother would probably buy it for the looks =P
    Serale@Faeblight

Love this idea!! I'm such a girly girl. My banks are full of different looks because I like to change it up all the time. Can't wait till this is implemented!!

They stated that we'll be able to unlock dyes. Will they be different than the crafted ones? Also will we still be able to craft them after the update?
    Last edited by ArcticGypsy; 03-18-2015 at 06:57 AM.

Can we have more spikey-leather-thorny stuff for the ladies please.

I don't always ignore my fluffy fuzzy pink bunny stuff, but when I do; it's Dominatrix.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimatsu View Post
    Can we have more spikey-leather-thorny stuff for the ladies please.

I don't always ignore my fluffy fuzzy pink bunny stuff, but when I do; it's Dominatrix.
    And shoes plz!!

Rift Chaser

Items that are from events, say masks etc, will they become unlocked to all accounts as well when you have them? or is this not part of the "wardrobe".

Hm...a question based on something I started worrying about when clearing my main of some Bind on Equip/Account items again:

1. Will it matter if - on transition to 3.2 - I have gear on a Male or Female character?
    2. Will it matter if - on transition to 3.2 - I have gear in the mail? I'm guessing it wouldn't because the style is applied when it hits my inventory right?

Just slightly worried that with such a large overhaul, there might be odd bugs that pop up and end up not allowing an item I have currently to be added to the collection.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6