+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Error with this Temporal Flux week, and festivals and promos QA

Default Error with this Temporal Flux week, and festivals and promos QA

Quest text says level 60 expert for "Smashing the Competition". Is that true, or will level 65s work?
    (I'm told "To the Strongest!" says similar).
    The reward for "I'm All Gears" says Temporal Flux III - anyone know if that was updated for level 65?

Now, in addition to the above text, recently we have had:

* Fae Yule lessers having to be increased in power after a week
    * CotA lessers having to be increased in power after a week
    * CotA minionventures awarding FY Grab Bags that award level 60 gear for a week
    * CotA world event tracker not showing up for some, again
    * CotA crafting quests not updated for NT skill levels
    * Arclight Lifter quests broken for a week

I know you guys are busy, and take pride in your jobs, and are hard workers, but what it feels like to the players is that there is insufficient QA on these reoccurring events. It's to the point that I feel like I should just wait a week before opening any boxes or buying anything with event currency. Can we improve on this in the future?
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 03-06-2015 at 08:39 AM.

Rift Chaser

I think they meant 60 so more people can do them. I don't know how possible these will be to solo even as a well geared 65 if at all. I would like to think 65s would count too.

Shadowlander

Don't forget CotA crafting quests being broken for a week. (Quest items wouldn't drop for skill level 375+) O that my Archlight Lifter mount (That I purchased) still has no sound due to the water/crash bug.

Someone should really start a list.
    Last edited by Maldrith; 03-05-2015 at 06:24 PM.

Yea, they really need to do a check of these things. Hopefully Trion adds a recurring task that pops up for QA whenever they are about to release any world event/promo week.

Something like. "Promo Week scheduled. 1 week prior, check:"
    • Loot table of Lockbox.
    • Quest level requirements.
    • Quest objectives.
    • Quest item level restrictions.

Something a little different: I would like to know if Trion are planning on adding the 'Blue & Gold' or 'Golden' Empyreal Walker Mounts to the PRI Quartermaster like they've done for Budgie mounts in the past. This week's is the Black Empyreal Walker Mount - a mount that has already been available via PRI Quartermaster in previous promo weeks.

There doesn't seem to be a way to obtain the 'Blue & Gold' or 'Golden' mounts; and I'm not entirely sure if Manslaughter and Temporal Flux rifts still drop the Mechanized Vaults that drop the 'Red & Black' mounts.

update: a specific level 65 NMC expert did not complete Smashing.
    update 2: level 60 Golem did
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 03-05-2015 at 07:52 PM.

Default This is a raid!

Quote Originally Posted by Dkjester View Post
    I think they meant 60 so more people can do them. I don't know how possible these will be to solo even as a well geared 65 if at all. I would like to think 65s would count too.
    It wasn't my party.

I was framed.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dkjester View Post
    I think they meant 60 so more people can do them.
    This is a nice thing to say but I'm afraid it's more likely that the event simply wasn't updated since last year.

What I'd like to know is if the contents of the mech vaults are level 60 as well. The description only states something like "appropriate for your level range" but doesn't mention a max level. I have 2 boxes now (didn't do the one-time quest last year). Haven't opened them yet because I fully expect them to drop level 60 stuff.

I did the pvp quest Power Play and it didn't work for me, i won the warfront but the quest isn't complete.

Telaran

queue specific, check off all the storm legion level 60 experts click join, even as a dps my wait was maybe 30 seconds

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanja View Post
    I did the pvp quest Power Play and it didn't work for me, i won the warfront but the quest isn't complete.
    Do you have any more info on this? Which Warfront? What level were you?

I just tried on Live and was able to complete ok, so more info would be helpful.

*edit* to add:
    Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    The reward for "I'm All Gears" says Temporal Flux III - anyone know if that was updated for level 65?
    Since Archonix set these up (I believe) and won't be back from PAX until Monday, I took a peek to see if they had been itemized for level 65, and it appears that they have. So no need to sit on them (unless you wish to for other reasons).
    Last edited by Salvatrix; 03-05-2015 at 11:02 PM.

I am lvl 65, yesterday when the event started i got the quest and i joined in Karthan Ridge or Ghar Station Eyn (i am not sure). We won, quest not complete.
    I will try today again.

UPDATE: just done black garden and it worked this time, quest complete.

Arkanja@Zaviel
    Last edited by Arkanja; 03-06-2015 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Do you have any more info on this? Which Warfront? What level were you?

I just tried on Live and was able to complete ok, so more info would be helpful.

*edit* to add:

Since Archonix set these up (I believe) and won't be back from PAX until Monday, I took a peek to see if they had been itemized for level 65, and it appears that they have. So no need to sit on them (unless you wish to for other reasons).
    The PvP requirement of win a Warfront does not work for wins the new WFs... So Ghar Station Eyn and (I think) Blighted Antichamber can not be used to complete the quest.
    Last edited by IonCannon; 03-05-2015 at 11:31 PM.

IonCannon@Deepwood
    2 sugoi 4 u

Xly
    Rift Chaser

I can't even accept the weekly / promo quest "To the Strongest" with any of my chars... Some guild mates can't either, or only with chars on a different server. I'm at Typhiria / EU.

The items from the lockboxes are lvl 65 stats but req 60 and BoA. Good for leveling alts

The greaters have horrible stats though (lvl 65 procs but horrible stats).
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Soulwalker

Same, it says I've completed/not eligible for To The Strongest! according to the I'm All Gears achievement.

Also, I've finished all the dailies available in Sanctum (which does NOT include To The Strongest!) but I am only 1/3 on my achievement.
    Last edited by Aegileader; 03-06-2015 at 04:13 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast