+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Carnival Weekly

Default Carnival Weekly

I was doing the carnival weekly on my warrior when the weekly reset and now when I do the games the counter is not progressing when I complete games so I abandoned and picked back up and still having the same issue

Telaran

I am experiencing the same problem, also with a warrior.

I sent in a ticket to trion but have not received a response to it yet and seems others are having this same problem

Ended up abandoning the quest and picking up the second weekly from the guy where you pick up the weekly carnival and it worked for me

I have the same problem ...I~m level 22 cleric, my friend 3x rogue has the same problem....We`re at the 2nd quest and we got 0/50 all the time....

Having same problem. I've some details to add though.

I did not pick up the weekly until phase 2 had began. I've completed one weekly during phase 2 and handed it in, then picked up the 2nd weekly and wait until after the weekly reset, today, Wednesday, that was offered to only one alt that had not done one in phase 1.

The quest would not progress so I abandoned it. Then I was able to pick it up again, but it still won't advance.

if you didn't pick up or complete the weekly from the week before when you talk to the quest giver pick up the very last weekly quest and it should progress also after I completed that it completed both weeklys
    Last edited by Shynymph; 03-11-2015 at 11:55 AM.

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Sorry, all - the Guardian version was set to autocomplete the week 1 version of the quest 6 days ago, but the Defiant version got missed. Now, the week 1 version of both autocomplete.

XD I only have one defiant toon and since I was caught up on the weekly carnival on her I didn't know that ty for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Sorry, all - the Guardian version was set to autocomplete the week 1 version of the quest 6 days ago, but the Defiant version got missed. Now, the week 1 version of both autocomplete.
    Explains that. It was a Defiant Alt I was having issue on and today it auto completed.

That's fine by me but, it's not entirely correct. I did not complete the 50 carnival games a 2nd time.

+ Reply to Thread