+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Techie Will
  • 1 Post By Icarus
  • 2 Post By Sepulcro

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Ravenous Devourer

Default The Ravenous Devourer

Please, for the love of all that is holy - someone take Finric to see "50 Shades of Grey", and buy her a gag.

You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns.
    Khaldak, 60 Cleric
    <Grievance> Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org

16 minutes later

Lol. I just turn my volume all the way down and ignore this event, but I still have to see in Yell and Say players pleading with Finric to be quiet.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Rift Chaser

i wonder what would it take to push players to the edge, to make them really angry.... its almost as if trion is trying very hard to piss people off.

Rift Disciple

OP, I want to personally thank you for acknowledging Finric is a girl.

So many people aren't aware she's a she.
    Sagittare@Deepwood | Harlakk@Deepwood | Lexicus@Deepwood
    <- Hello Kitty->

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittare View Post
    OP, I want to personally thank you for acknowledging Finric is a girl.

So many people aren't aware she's a she.
    Depending on where you are on the storyline quests in Tarken Glacier the quest text refers to Finric as "he" and later as "she". If the devs can't make their mind up which gender Finric is, how do you expect the players?

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    Depending on where you are on the storyline quests in Tarken Glacier the quest text refers to Finric as "he" and later as "she". If the devs can't make their mind up which gender Finric is, how do you expect the players?
    There are species of fish in real life that are born male only to become female as they mature, often to compensate for low amounts of females in the population.

Certain frog and toad species can swap on will, depending on how many of a certain sex is there at the moment.
    These are transexual species.
    Then you have creatures that have both sexes and can reproduce without any other of the same species, these are hermaphrodites.
    Then you have humans, and I don't get them at all.
    Last edited by Ikken eh; 03-01-2015 at 03:54 AM.
    "Dwarves don't get drunk. They just get less sober."
    "Accidents cause people!"
    "My Dad Said If I Dont Put My Volume Down He Would Smash My Head On The Keyba;ljkfsd;sgms;doghsdphrdf\gh"

Not only does

You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns.

repeat constantly in battle, but also goes on for ages after its been killed.
    Sorry for mistakes I'm dyslexic.

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Rift Team

Finric is just very exuberant and the depths of Draumheim causes sound to echo and...

In all seriousness, this issue should be fixed in time for the next hotfix this coming Wednesday. Apologies to all who endured the spam of ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Finric is just very exuberant and the depths of Draumheim causes sound to echo and...

In all seriousness, this issue should be fixed in time for the next hotfix this coming Wednesday. Apologies to all who endured the spam of ages.
    Hmm, loving how the devs address everything BUT whats going on with the servergeddon.
    Lets hope that gets fixed in the next hotfix too? Oh wait, that's what slowed servers to snail pace this time...

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post

you reply to this and no word on the situation on EU? mind boggling.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Allen View Post
    Not only does

You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns. You've stopped Ojingeodon momentarily, let loose the frenzy before his hunger returns.

repeat constantly in battle, but also goes on for ages after its been killed.
    Oh it even goes on and on after you've left the map, I even had it continue on log in screen so I had to quit the game. I didn't come back that day.

Ascendant

Does anybody even do this event? Tried it two times today, both failed miserably - in try 1 the boss despawned with 10% when the time was over, in try 2 he just ate all the fish and left.

The only good thing about this new event is that it fails so fast and does not block the zone for 2 hours like Darkness from the Depths always does :-/

You didn't revere this aspect of the Ojingeodon and it has died.
    LETS BAND TOGETHER! WE ARE A COMMUNITY. A FAMILY OF GAMERS.
    Lots of bad stuff has happened to our family the last couple of months. Lets support each other through it.
    Lets stop tearing each other and Trion down. We can get past that bad stuff if we remain positive and work together!

+ Reply to Thread