+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Carnaval 10hr Promo Adventures (Minions)

Shadowlander

Default Carnaval 10hr Promo Adventures (Minions)

I just did some 10hr minion promo adventures and noticed that the loot from the boxes is for lvl 60..(Char was 65).

I mean...they're not thaaaat cheap^^.

May Trion forgot to scale them for this year ? ^^

btw...its really nice to have them, it would be even nicer if they scale with the char's level :-).
    Last edited by Malfallax; 02-27-2015 at 02:48 AM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Malfallax View Post
    This is from another thread (about not being able to gather mats when your gathering skills are at savant level):
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    It wasn't tested because nothing was changed.
    Trion didn't update the event and unfortunately didn't take into account that a lot of things around the event have changed, like player level or crafting levels.

I got a Fae Yule Gift of Giving box .. and got the cheeve for gifting them.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

I just did some 10hr minion promo adventures and noticed that the loot from the boxes is for lvl 60..(Char was 65).
    As noted below, it is not the right box on those 10 hour missions at all. Archonix fixed it last night, and it should be in the next patch.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    As noted below, it is not the right box on those 10 hour missions at all. Archonix fixed it last night, and it should be in the next patch.
    Always another patch to patch the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    Always another patch to patch the patch.
    It doesn't pay to do anything in this game the first week of its (patch, event, etc.) release anymore. In fact, we're punished for it, with compensation being a thing of the past. It's a mean world since 2.8 landed.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Johnny

Patch it fast please, dont wait for next wed. I wanna spend my aventurines.

Telaran

Can we put in tickets to get the correct boxes? if so what if we already opened the other ones?

Soulwalker

I opened a ticket asking for reimbursement on 2 boxes (Already opened before I realized they were incorrect) and was given 948 adventurine.

So are we OK if we just don't open the boxes until after the patch? I didn't notice this thread until I just started three 10-hr minion missions.

Soulwalker

Doubt they'll replace the boxes for you, since they're actually the wrong boxes not the wrong contents.

Alright, since the contents of the minion loot window scales to the toon that loots, I guess leaving the completed 10-hr carnival missions without looting until the patch would work? Aw, I hope it's patched soon.

I mean...they're not thaaaat cheap^^.

btw...its really nice to have them, it would be even nicer if they scale with the char's level :-).
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... WELL DONE TRION.. YA DID IT AGAIN!

Yup.. I'm getting LVL50 food and lvl60 gear.. NICE ONE TRION!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
    It doesn't pay to do anything in this game the first week of its (patch, event, etc.) release anymore. In fact, we're punished for it, with compensation being a thing of the past. It's a mean world since 2.8 landed.
    Aint that the truth!

Can we get the adventurine refunded at least Trion? Wasted a good 3k plus here!
    Last edited by Sumanitutaka; 03-01-2015 at 06:42 PM.

Thumbs down HAhAHA

This is hilarious, especially since i just got done reading the thread about the crafting marks that people got screwed out of. I used to sub back in the day pre-SL and i loved it but i tell you what, Trion is losing it after all these screw-ups. And the biggest one i would have to say is how they totally destroyed PVP. I was shocked when i came back and discovered that they had changed all the gear for PVP and honestly now it doesn't make any sense at all. I still think this is pretty funny though, i got a bunch of lvl 60 gear from those IA carnival thingies. "Oh sorry, i slipped and fell and accidently stole your wallet...whats that? Oh no, you can't have it back because you had it in your pocket where someone could easily take it so its your fault." HAHAHA OH BOY
    Last edited by axeinurspine; 03-01-2015 at 10:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast