+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Lil' Reggie Invasion of 2015

Default The Lil' Reggie Invasion of 2015

How many Lil' Reggie minions can one get in a week? Wow, this minion sure does get around. I've gotten 10-12 just in the past week.
    ~Belisama

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Yeah, the drop rates of that look to be way off. I saw that there were PAGES of him in the AH over the weekend, with his price down to a few silver.

This morning, I poked the designer who set that one up that something was amiss with the drop rate, and he is going to look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Yeah, the drop rates of that look to be way off. I saw that there were PAGES of him in the AH over the weekend, with his price down to a few silver.

This morning, I poked the designer who set that one up that something was amiss with the drop rate, and he is going to look into it.
    Thank you!
    ~Belisama

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Could you poke the the designer about white level Minion Dimension reward items also please Tacitus but change some things to a different value? Happy to take the time to share whats of more value - sift through the entire Dimension item list for you.

The farm cart invasion destroys Lil Reggie.

Cheers.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Azuli View Post
    How many Lil' Reggie minions can one get in a week? Wow, this minion sure does get around. I've gotten 10-12 just in the past week.
    Possibly stupid question, but where does it come from? I've seen it EVERYWHERE and I think I paid like 40 gold for one in the AH but I have no idea where it drops.

Sword of Telara

The card drops from Nightmare Rifts (at least that is where I have been getting them from). Might only be rifts in PoW though since that is the only place I run them.

Quote Originally Posted by TehNublet View Post
    Possibly stupid question, but where does it come from? I've seen it EVERYWHERE and I think I paid like 40 gold for one in the AH but I have no idea where it drops.
    Yes, I ran 3 NMRs this morning and got 2 Lil' Reggie cards. Sadly, other than a green lesser essence, that was the extent of my loot (and for fairly high level open world NMRs).

Spending hours in a NMR should probably garner better rewards than running a 15-minute NTE.
    ~Belisama

So I should stop giving them away in level 1-29 chat because they might have value again?

Well, thank you for the 2 cheap Mins...
    Me wife and I are grateful!! XD
    "Dwarves don't get drunk. They just get less sober."
    "Accidents cause people!"
    "My Dad Said If I Dont Put My Volume Down He Would Smash My Head On The Keyba;ljkfsd;sgms;doghsdphrdf\gh"

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    So I should stop giving them away in level 1-29 chat because they might have value again?
    Right now the only way to make them valuable would be to allow us to dream break them for strands of arak or something. Even if drop rates went to 0 for a few weeks these things wouldn't be valuable due to the glut sitting in vaults, and the AH.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Rhipf View Post
    The card drops from Nightmare Rifts (at least that is where I have been getting them from). Might only be rifts in PoW though since that is the only place I run them.
    Specifically, they come as a part of the random loot inside the nightmare caches you get every 10 levels. Not sure if I've gotten any from the green level ones, but definitely the blue and above.

Telaran

Hey Tacitus,

Assuming that their isn't a prereq to get Pyrestorm to drop the Pyrestorm minion card which Snedhlep will neither confirm nor deny over in this thread, Will you please poke the designer to look at the Pyrestorm drop rate as well because I have killed him over 65 times and he will not drop the card for me but there are lots of people saying they kill him 1-6 times and get the card and doesn't appear to be prereq.

Thanks in advance

Rift Disciple

I remember one PoW rift i did it seemed like people where getting them left and right. I think about 1/3 of our raid group got them. I thought it was a participation reward, lol. I actually trashed a couple of them yesterday as they arent worth selling.

Begone Reggie!

I Rift, therefore I am.

I know we had 9 Reggie's added to our guild bank just in the last day or two. So yeah, poke said designer a couple of times Tacitus.
    Last edited by wr3ckt4ngle; 02-24-2015 at 12:57 PM.
    Aggrodaumus - 70 Warrior - Tank/Dps/Support
    Oberryn - 70 Mage - Dps/Tank
    Vildemar - 70 Rogue - Dps
    Jakiir - 70 Cleric Tank/Dps
    Primallaggro - 70 Primalist - Dps/Tank/Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast