+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pet Issue

Shadowlander

Default Pet Issue

As of today, I'm having an issue with my combat pet. The Greater Air Elemental specifically. While fighting, it will stop attacking in the middle of the battle. Even manually ordering to attack does nothing. It appears like it's about to cast but then stops and remains still. I have tried switching it between defensive, aggressive and passive but it won't re-engage. Before anyone asks, "Defensive" and "Follow" are ticked in the pets hotbar. Recasting the pet solves this problem for a short time but within seconds it just stops attacking and sits (floats?) there. Has anyone else had this problem?

Champion

I occasionally have this problem with my druid's healing faerie. Sometimes she will just float right next to me, idling and watching me die. I have begun to think that she's in fact an evil creature.

*De-summon the pet
    *Mentor to level 10
    *Re-summon the pet

There was an issue with pets not losing a certain debuff put on them by a pvp player in a pvp match. The above method fixed that issue. Maybe your pet was interrupted in a pvp match and it's cast is bugged and keeps being interrupted now.

It's a longshot, but worth trying.

I always keep my pets on passive and instead use the "petattack" command combined with one or more main opener or builder abilities.

#show Ace Shot
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Ace Shot
    petattack

+ Reply to Thread