+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Salvatrix

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: promotional event: BUG or WAI? alts can't finish "Lifter Larceny" achieve

Rift Disciple

Default promotional event: BUG or WAI? alts can't finish "Lifter Larceny" achieve

So, it appears that I can't finish the event achievement "Lifter Larceny" on my alts because the part to level the minion to level 5 doesn't apply account wide, only the original character that completed the adventure that got the minion to level 5 gets the achieve. Shouldn't that be retroactive? Limiting this achieve to one char per account seems...wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Tirall View Post
    So, it appears that I can't finish the event achievement "Lifter Larceny" on my alts because the part to level the minion to level 5 doesn't apply account wide, only the original character that completed the adventure that got the minion to level 5 gets the achieve. Shouldn't that be retroactive? Limiting this achieve to one char per account seems...wrong?
    Unless they decided out of the blue to change the way this has been running, I would assume this is an overlooked problem.

Then again we have seen complete turnabout on events with no notification so I guess we will have to wait and see if a dev weighs in on this.

It just might be that they have decided to stop allowing alts to obtain anything on these events.

<O└d Skool>

Telaran

seems liek the same as the other minion leveling achieves, per character. and since you only get one of each minion per account.... an oversight that needs to be fixed as I doubt they meant it to only be completeable by one per account

Yep, I completed Lifter Larceny on my main, which involved getting Jineth to level 5.

Checked my alts and none of them have that section of the meta-achievement ticked despite the minion being of sufficient level so can only presume that section of the meta is currently being triggered when Jineth dings level 5, rather than checking his current level.

As I have four alts, I was assuming they'd all get the achievement (when I did the other two parts of the meta on them) for a free box.

Wonder if a support ticket will get this resolved...

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

This sounds like it is not working as it should. I have passed on this info to the people involved and it is being investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    This sounds like it is not working as it should. I have passed on this info to the people involved and it is being investigated.
    Thank you Tacitus!
    Last edited by Nogardgib; 02-20-2015 at 12:50 AM.

<O└d Skool>

Rift Chaser

I have this same issue as well, the first character gets the achievement but the other characters don't show that one part as finished. Even leveling the minion to 6 and 7 hasn't helped.

I also have this problem...I thought this would be account wide...but apparently not.

Please let us know if we have to submit a ticket for this.
    Last edited by lynspottery; 02-20-2015 at 10:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread