+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Serial NM Stage Achievement Spam

Post Serial NM Stage Achievement Spam

Tonight I saw someone get all the NM5 stage achievements up to 300, the rift wasn't past 130. This is not the first time I've seen it happen to someone. Has anyone else noticed this?

A guildy saw this happen in a nmr4 yesterday.

Doesn't reflect on leaderboards... not sure what's up. Maybe they're sploiting.
    <Coriolis>
    Archemys

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

This was recently brought to my attention and the root of the problem has been found. Barring any strange issues, I am hoping that the fix will go into the next hotfix.

Last edited by RoughRaptors; 02-16-2015 at 12:34 AM.

Happened to me twice yesterday both for nmr II and nmr V
    In both cases I have redeemed a quest (daily challenge for the nmr II and artifact for nmr V) and obtained at the same time the master in both cases.

This has triggered all other achivements but the one related to one boss (hidden or final one I think)

I admit I have trolled a bit the Gelidra level 65 chat spamming the nightmare level 300 achivement (just after I have compiled the bug report)
    - Rift - PaolOh - Guardian - Cleric
    Guild: New Order - Typhiria

Soulwalker

It happened this morning in an open-world NM II rift in Tarken on Deepwood. My character was 17/18 for the achievement and when the rift hit lvl 105, my character was awarded not just "Master" but all of the levels from 120-300, Bonus Streak III and IV (which I hadn't earned), Boss Obliteration, and even the Artifact achievement (although the set correctly shows as incomplete on my character page). Hope the info helps.

General of Telara

Hm I had something similar happen, when completing the "Taste Tester" achievement I also got the "Foodie" and "Gourmand" achievement. Is this the same bug?

I also had to find out that the "contact GM" button now just makes my client crash, though I haven't really heard of anyone lately that actually managed to contact a GM on Brutwacht anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Archemys View Post
    A guildy saw this happen in a nmr4 yesterday.

Doesn't reflect on leaderboards... not sure what's up. Maybe they're sploiting.
    Nah, seems to happen randomly. I had a few bosses in a NM1 awarded to me after killing a single new one. Was rather weird, but couldn't be sure if it wasn't because they just hadn't triggered in the past.

Default NMR Master and stage 90-300 achieves

I've witnessed the achievement spam for NMR Master after guildies and countless others have completed "lures," "artifact set," and "daily challenge." In some cases the bogus achievements for stages 90-135 have been what enabled them to achieve the "mastery" for the NMR level, thus enabling them to purchase the lessers associated with NMR3 and NMR5. I doubt Trion is going to take the lessers away from the players who were able to obtain "mastery" status due to Trion's failure at coding. I do suggest that Trion go ahead and award, to stage 300 achievement, to those of us who've ground out the NMR Master, the old fashioned way.
    Last edited by Zyanya; 02-17-2015 at 03:01 PM. Reason: creative typing
    Excusing and tolerating disrespect guarantees it will continue.

+ Reply to Thread