+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion reset

Default Minion reset

Did the minion reset has been removed? I've been watching it for two days and the adventures wont change around the usual time.

What time frame are you looking at? Recently I want to say Sned mentioned that the minion adventure cards reset with the servers now. So they should change at 4:00 A.M. server time which is also 7:00 A.M. EST time.
    Last edited by Turntablist; 02-07-2015 at 05:50 PM.

Did you log off and back in? The adventures only reset after normal reset time on your next login.

Shadowlander

Is it supposed to reset once a week or once a day? Because if it's once a day mine haven't reset for a few days either, and I've logged out/back in etc.
    Last edited by Jesyth; 02-08-2015 at 06:48 AM.

Champion of Telara

Once per day right at your first login after the programmed time. Snedhepl I think had said that they used a "Now" function that was incorrectly referring to 00:00 UTC, but it has been fixed to coincide with the 4.00am daily quest reset. I could be wrong though.

Shadowlander

Thanks. Guess I'll send a ticket if they haven't reset still tomorrow, because unless I'm going insane mine haven't for about 3 days and several logins.

Yes i've been doing the unlog and even quit game thingy, and yes at the time mentionned (wich is the same as usual) and no reset for 3 days now.

*edit i had to mention it to finally see it reset. Thank you.
    Last edited by Amielle; 02-08-2015 at 04:08 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Rift Team

This is correct, though I've had some reports that it might still be processing the reset at midnight UTC. I'll be looking into these bug reports when I have a chance.

And for the sake of completeness (and as others have said). The minion system only resets upon log in. This is to prevent you from suddenly losing cards that you are actively about to do things with. It also serves to minimize processing time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Once per day right at your first login after the programmed time. Snedhepl I think had said that they used a "Now" function that was incorrectly referring to 00:00 UTC, but it has been fixed to coincide with the 4.00am daily quest reset. I could be wrong though.

Shadowlander

Isbul@Gelidra - I logged off around 9:00pm ST on 02/10 and logged back in at 3:50am ST on 02/11 to send my minions to an artifact missions I had, just to find out they are changed. So, at what time they reset, 0:00am, 4:00am or it's a bug? While investigating you can change them back to an artifact missions

Yeah it seemed to me a bit random, unless im missing something like a certain amount of time to be unlog so it would reset. Cause it does reset at the proper time....only now and then. And then it seem to get stuck and not reset for few days (a.k.a i have to use adventurine to shuffle otherwise it stays the same).

I was only doing 1 min adventures the last day or so to level some Minions and noticed the other decks did not reset, not at midnight (PST) like they used to nor at 7am (PST) like they're supposed to now. I logged in several times today after 7am and they never reset.

Wait, not true- I think they reset when I logged in after 4PM (PST)
    Last edited by Shattered; 02-21-2015 at 05:27 PM.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Like today for instance, i have unlog around 10 min. And after that i have waited at least another 10 min. No reset. I was not even running any adventure just in case. But nop nothing. We will see if tomorrow it has reset.

Again, same trouble. No reset at the usual time for few days. It goes back and forth. Not relliable.

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #14
    Rift Team

Send me your character name and server and I'll look into the logs. I happen to be looking at minion time code at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    Again, same trouble. No reset at the usual time for few days. It goes back and forth. Not relliable.

Shadowlander

Since when minion missions reset at 08:00 p.m. server time?! Third day now. I'm not complaining, just want to know is it intentional and permanent?! I'd appreciate some info.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast