+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: minion specific adventures.

I am not sure but it looks like those minions that "cant do" the new adventures are the ones that are supposed to be gotten by those same adventures? Because I havent heard anyone actually have any of them.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #17
    Rift Team

What is the title of the adventure you're talking about?

Unless it says specifically 'requires Una' any minion can do it even the title is 'Una does a backflip' (this is a made up adventure that does not exist).

No adventure should appear that says "Requires minion (name)" under the title when you do not have the minion (name). If you are seeing this message me your character and server name and I can take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by tirza View Post
    Why am I being forced to use my adventurine on a shuffle for a minion adventure for which I do not have the minion? Why am I getting the same minion specific adventure repeatedly 3 time in an hr.?

Pay to win minion adventures? When I don't have the adventurine ti move it along I have to use credits?

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    What is the title of the adventure you're talking about?

Unless it says specifically 'requires Una' any minion can do it even the title is 'Una does a backflip' (this is a made up adventure that does not exist).

No adventure should appear that says "Requires minion (name)" under the title when you do not have the minion (name). If you are seeing this message me your character and server name and I can take a look.
    I'm almost sure the "Tasuil is Missing" adventure popped up for me before I bought the minion "Una", but I might remember incorrectly.

I am however absolutely sure the card "Plan a Dimensional Heist" popped up and I had zero minions that were qualified. I first needed to buy a water+hunting minion, I chose Lamonrian from one the Atragarians. So people below level 60 will have a real problem there.
    Last edited by Lynx3d; 02-09-2015 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tirza View Post
    Why am I being forced to use my adventurine on a shuffle for a minion adventure for which I do not have the minion? Why am I getting the same minion specific adventure repeatedly 3 time in an hr.?

Pay to win minion adventures? When I don't have the adventurine ti move it along I have to use credits?
    Are you sure not to have that minion? Hint: some missions that require specific minions don't match the attributes, so it appears by default as if you can't run the adventure.

I had the problem with both Rirnef and Una. Just untick the "match attributes" box, then type the minion name in the search box.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

Prophet of Telara

there's some adventure from the winter pack which wouldnt let me use random minion but only specific from that minion pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Otts View Post
    there's some adventure from the winter pack which wouldnt let me use random minion but only specific from that minion pack.
    I think the very first adventure in the pack demanded that Rudy be used. All others could be completed by any.

Right, which isn't a problem because buying the fae yule pack GIVES you Rudy.

Rift Master

Thank you for all your replies. TY to Turntablist and Zomb. I did have the minion but it didn't show up because it didn't match attributes. When I went to buy it it said I already owned it. My bad for not checking but this is all fairly new to me. TY again for everyone's help.

Rift Disciple

hi people. I have a chained adventure card "Questionable Allegiances" i checked on internet it says is a quest from Finric Rhen i went to tarken glacier and finric doesnt give me any quest. could you help me? (i hate chained missions)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2