+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Put "I'm stuck" option back.

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #16
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pandorus View Post
    Removal of the button seems ... odd. Why remove something folks are used to?
    Its removal was not intentional. It was part of the in-game "Contact GM" window, and when we recently revised how support tickets are generated, opening up an external browser window rather than keep the dialog entirely in-game, the "I'm Stuck!" button disappeared with the removal of the rest of the GM ticket window.

In hindsight, that probably wasn't the most intuitive place for the Unstuck function anyway, but it had been there forever.

Anyway, I brought it up internally because of this thread, and it sounds like our UI engineer will add a Get Unstuck option to the in-game HELP menu as a top level (easily visible) option. I do not have an ETA on when his fix should go Live.

Thanks for the feedback!

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by MisterWibble View Post
    I'm betting those people were mostly just lazy ;)
    I would expect anyone in a raid to know the /stuck command. I may have discussed the alt f4 method of bringing up the GM window or how /death shows your death count. I am sure there are noobs that don't know those secrets either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2