+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: BUG: PA Resetting

Exclamation BUG: PA Resetting

I know there is another bug list thread but this one deserves special mention as it's the most egregious bug so far in 3.1

PA is resetting and you are losing the levels. I've lost 20 PA levels gained since logging on this morning. Not only that my 1277 are now unspent meaning I've got to go through the exercise of re-doing them.

This needs addressed very quickly.

Edit: I'm not sure the trigger but I first noticed it when I went into a warfront.
    Last edited by Zazen; 01-28-2015 at 05:03 PM.

Telaran

yes happened to me too, lost all my levels (about 5?) when i logged out for a couple hours, and reset all PA to blank, with my previous cap of 1277 pts avail.....

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

We've tracked down the cause of this, and should have a fix available sometime tomorrow. The problem occurs between 1283 and 1284 total PA - if you stay below this total, you shouldn't experience the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pithos View Post
    We've tracked down the cause of this, and should have a fix available sometime tomorrow. The problem occurs between 1283 and 1284 total PA - if you stay below this total, you shouldn't experience the problem.
    Great news, Pithos.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Will our lost PA be retroactively re-added?
    --BC

Champion of Telara

I wouldn't mind if I had to regrind that, after all it's like 1-2 days of playtime.

My warrior is at 1294 PA and my other chars are stuck at 1283 :/
    I hope playing my warrior is not a waste today
    Prof. Akylios passenger of the Choo Choo train
    Member of the Cosmic Flame Trooper Squad
    Ex-Beidl of <Transcendent>

My Attunement points reset with lost points.

Had a few odd things happen today. First my settings changed. While in combat everything was showing e.g. heals, my damage and damage done which is not my set up as it lags more.

Instead of messing with it and because this has happen before I get my alt to import all my mains setting that way my main can import from them which I did.

Now I don't know if this caused the problem. But this is what happen.

Before patch attunement was capped. I filled in 7 spots early today in new spots. Then I got two more points and went to put them in and all my points were reset so nothing was in attunement. Points were there so I just filled them up and when I got to the point before today's patch I only had two points left, so I lost the 7 I put in earlier.

I have put in a ticket with GM.

Was about to post this and found this tread. Yes are our lost points getting returned
    Last edited by MickNico; 01-28-2015 at 11:57 PM.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by Zazen View Post
    I know there is another bug list thread but this one deserves special mention as it's the most egregious bug so far in 3.1

PA is resetting and you are losing the levels. I've lost 20 PA levels gained since logging on this morning. Not only that my 1277 are now unspent meaning I've got to go through the exercise of re-doing them.

This needs addressed very quickly.

Edit: I'm not sure the trigger but I first noticed it when I went into a warfront.
    On top of each of the trees is a arrow that fills all the tree. Saves time filling them in one by one.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Soulwalker

Default same same

All of mine reset and I lost the 18 points I earned today playing. I can refill the 1277 points. Easy enough fix. I was at 1295. I want back the 18 points I lost grinding quests, dungeons, wf's, and weeklies.

I too noticed mine was reset when I entered a wf.

Rift Disciple

Mine reset twice today. I probably lost over 35 levels today, if not 40. It wasn't from warfronts, and the only thing I did both times was hit relog/exit game without waiting for the timer. Please give me back my exp. =|
    Last edited by nyleva; 01-29-2015 at 12:46 AM.

Champion of Telara

I really need to ask something. How did you guys manage to earn so much PAxp in half a day? Did you have 30+ daily quests, max PA crystals in Rift bag and popped a 160% vial or something?

Soulwalker

Default suckage

I earned 8 PA points and poof - gone. 1277 + 8 = 1285 above the number. Hopefully this is fixed and missing PA points are given back.

Kinda bummed.
    ~Irish

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I really need to ask something. How did you guys manage to earn so much PAxp in half a day? Did you have 30+ daily quests, max PA crystals in Rift bag and popped a 160% vial or something?
    Alts and transcendent troves.

so basically stop playing?

heh
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast