+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: BUG: PA Resetting

What's the deal w\ this being fixed?

PA is not applying account wide. I have several levels on multiple alts that are not added to my main and vice versa.
    <Coriolis>
    Archemys

Shadowlander

Forget about re-setting.

I'm missing 387 points.

Logged in after 3.1 upload to have my maxed 1277. Earned another 11 through questing, ect. and added to the new tiers.

Logged in today to only 901 total points. Logged in again after alleged "fix" to still see 901 points.

This is a significant issue.

Champion

eta to hotfix #2?

Soulwalker

What is CS?

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Gardikus View Post
    What is CS?
    Customer Service

Shadowlander

QA is hard when you put all your budget on inferior games and management is on subtances
    Last edited by DeatyPoo; 01-30-2015 at 12:49 AM.

"You made the number go up".

No wait
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Rift Disciple

It was stated that if your PA is not fixed to contact CS.

So contact them now so they can help you instead of whining here.
    Fail Rogue of <Vantage> @ Deepwood
    4/4 RoF 5/5 MS 1/3 TF

Soulwalker

Same problem here, hotfix has changed nothing at all.

I'm sure the hotfix will get rid of the problem for others, but for all of us with a rollback, you have to do something before calling it a fix...
    "We're not in Telara anymore"

Sdk
    Soulwalker

Default -300 PA points,

I logged off about 2 hours before server dropped, when i logged back from 1285~ PA points after 1 hour , right before server updated, i saw myself 993 PA Points , attunement reseted. Will there be any help for this ? I`ve lost 1 billion XP points if you take it .. its a lot of hours of gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdk View Post
    I logged off about 2 hours before server dropped, when i logged back from 1285~ PA points after 1 hour , right before server updated, i saw myself 993 PA Points , attunement reseted. Will there be any help for this ? I`ve lost 1 billion XP points if you take it .. its a lot of hours of gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    We're in the process of pushing out a fix that should resolve most of the issues reported with PA since 3.1 was released (US now, EU later in the evening).

Anyone who went over the PA XP limit (between 1283 and 1284 PA) continued to write correct values for PA, but on their next login, the value loaded was incorrect, and so the value stored on the next highest character was used instead. The next time they earned XP, the value recorded was therefore incorrect.

If you logged in and earned experience after reaching the magic amount of PA XP you'll need to contact CS to get that XP back.
    Emphasis added.

Shadowlander

I DID contact CS (three times over the course of 9 hours) prior to coming here. No fix. If you think my expression of frustration concerning my ,missing points is whining...

This is a significant issue.

Oh wait it's just reverse Manugo.

Soulwalker

Default Ticket number #29132 24hrs+ into ticket 0 response on a solution.

I am experiencing the same Planar attunement loss bug as several of the people on this thread.

As soon as yesterdays Hotfix was done being implemented my 65 levels+ of PA were not returned i opened a ticket on this issue.

It has now been +24hrs and after the initial response from the GM who handled my conversation, There have been no updates on my issue about a solution.

My reference number for this is 29132

I am highlighting this here because the last response to my ticket was FIFTEEN HOURS AGO, from myself when logging in the next day to report no change on my issue.

Please send help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4