+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Crafting problems...

Default Crafting problems...

I was getting ready to make a new minion card with my Apothecary, so I open the window on the apoth table, find the recipe and click on the arrow showing what sarfiber I need to make...go over to the work bench with that open to make as usual...but...the window not only closes, but my crafting stops.

So apparently there is a glitch that was introduced into the crafting function now whenever you click on an arrow to go to another type of craft for additional mats it closes in the process of you actually trying to craft that item. Even if you are standing at the correct table, the link between the original window leading to the other one is broken.

So I can no longer open up that other craft window for the next mat, go to the right table to perform that craft, and obtain the next crafted mat required. Entire setup seems to have been broken now.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by lynspottery View Post
    I was getting ready to make a new minion card with my Apothecary, so I open the window on the apoth table, find the recipe and click on the arrow showing what sarfiber I need to make...go over to the work bench with that open to make as usual...but...the window not only closes, but my crafting stops.

So apparently there is a glitch that was introduced into the crafting function now whenever you click on an arrow to go to another type of craft for additional mats it closes in the process of you actually trying to craft that item. Even if you are standing at the correct table, the link between the original window leading to the other one is broken.

So I can no longer open up that other craft window for the next mat, go to the right table to perform that craft, and obtain the next crafted mat required. Entire setup seems to have been broken now.
    Thanks for the info! MrScary was able to reproduce this and he's looking into it. He thinks it most likely is something that happens when a recipe is linked to another profession.

General of Telara

Just to kind of hijack the thread I don't remember seeing that a crafted minion card was introduced. It seems kind of strange that it would be apothecary that got the ability. Is there any plans to add craft-able minions to other professions?
    Last edited by Rhipf; 01-28-2015 at 08:55 PM.

Default ETA for fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    Thanks for the info! MrScary was able to reproduce this and he's looking into it. He thinks it most likely is something that happens when a recipe is linked to another profession.
    Is there an ETA when we can see a fix for this? I still cannot get my crafting to work if I use it like I used to (as explained in my initial post).

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

A fix for this will be in tomorrow's patch.
    RIFT - User Interface Software Engineer

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

This will probably happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhipf View Post
    Just to kind of hijack the thread I don't remember seeing that a crafted minion card was introduced. It seems kind of strange that it would be apothecary that got the ability. Is there any plans to add craft-able minions to other professions?

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    This will probably happen.
    I had imagined that this was given to Apoth while we are waiting for (Elixir amenders ?) to be able to craft Relic quality vials ?

Or is that not even in the pipeline ?
    Jooliah
    Guardian Mage Faeblight
    Manumanu
    Defiant Primalist Faeblight
    Nordvegr

+ Reply to Thread