+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.1 Bug Thread

Plane Walker

1) Found the Mark 1 stuck in a mountain side in Queens, I tried agro'ing him with Aoe, noting seemed to happen it wasnt after I walked off the mountain did he come at me, easy kill. Some harvest nodes still hidden in the ground or under things.

2) Before the patch Wednesday my fps was 45-60 and sometimes much higher. The fps has been hovering around 12-25 since the patch, in Mount Sharax raid the Wednesday night I DC'd 1 time. I almost never DC. The fps would be OK for about 15 seconds into the pulls, then all hell would slow down to nearly a crawl @ 3-5fps. Abilities and movement were very slow and periods of pausing. Bosses 1,2 went fairly smoothly even with people DC'ing but boss 3 was impossible, hope this is fixed soon. Last week In MS, I was averaging 65-83k this week because of the lag and ability loss I was barely able to get above 45-54k

Soulwalker

I am not sure if this got posted already.

Since the last patches we can't enter bloodfire stronghold anymore.

We formed a group of 5 people. Everyone with a Infernal Conduit. Also we had the (maybe not necessary) right classes: 2 DD 1 Tank 1 Heal 1 Support. But all it says on entering is'Requirements not met' in german 'Voraussetzungen nicht erfüllt'.

Im pretty sure there must be a bug concerning entering the bloodfire stronghold.

crafting interface navigation through recipe parts is not working properly, guess it is already mentioned, but still. annoying.

Default The Abhorrence ZE

The Abhorrence ZE; Boss is stuck in the ice, charging at zero, on many of the shards in Tarken Glacier due to nobody wanting to take part in this useless, time wasting, zone event. .. Causing no further ZE's to happen on those shards.

Plane Touched

Default Greater essence bug - bonus portion when another greater equipped isn't working

The bonus portion of the proc to Shadesource of Loathing when an additional greater is equipped, isn't triggering as the item description states.

With Shadesource as the only greater, the proc yields 1049 dmg/heal and adding an additional greater essence such as Dreambreaker Greater Rotward(from pvp box) did not trigger the 50% increase to the proc.

I tried swapping in a few other greaters to see if it made a difference but results were the same.

-Delhetorve

Justicar ability 'Doctrine of Loyalty' says it takes only 1 conviction in the tooltip. But it takes 4 convictions.

Is this a bug, or am i missing some sort of buff? <(Genuine question)

Quote Originally Posted by Wackywoo View Post
    Justicar ability 'Doctrine of Loyalty' says it takes only 1 conviction in the tooltip. But it takes 4 convictions.

Is this a bug, or am i missing some sort of buff? <(Genuine question)
    Nevermind. I just seen the passive buff in the soul tree. Tried to delete the above post, but 5 minute edit window had passed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9