+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.1 Bug Thread

PA buffs are removed once exiting a warfront. However the PA buffs are not reset and still show a cooldown. I expect this is not working as intended.

more detail here: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-warfront.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jarguz View Post
    160% experience vial buff removed after queing NT experts with full group.
    Experience rewards are missing from the LFG interface
    SL chronicles are removed from my list
    Same here. I'm from faeblight so I doubt i'll ever see a refund considering how faeblight has been handled in the past.

Shield of Telara

A bug that might have been prior to the new island that I noticed.

-Color bug (No hurry there. OK?)
    -My mage using his Flicker ability in the west part of the Palace plaza will send him into the floor. Flicker is that little ability where you teleport yourself forward a pace or two. I think my Rogue might have fallen through the floor once for the same reason. Not sure.
    -If I wasn't in a guild, Planar protection could have been doing something to the for foothold/stronghold summon NPC in Dendrome. After all, I wasn't supposed to be able to buff it anyway, I think. (I don't know and am not sure if they fixed this yet.)

New stuff.

-On the island, I had fished a couple of fish out of the schools, but it stopped giving me fish while I was fishing.
    -While using the crafting window yesterday and clicking on "create all", he would create one or two items, and then it would briefly display -1 and then quit while saying on the screen that I lacked materials. I didn't lack materials. It worked just fine when I had clicked "create" a few times. This same character has more crafting trees than the default also. I think the only one he doesn't have is Weaponsmith.

-During the new zone event on the island, I had died but could not rez over my corpse. Someone told me to run back over to the graveyard area, not click "return to graveyard," and then talk to the NPC. That worked and I could rez over my body after that. Some players ran over there but fell into the floor, so we rezzed them after it ended.
    Last edited by Lienda; 01-29-2015 at 11:51 AM. Reason: I'm too dumb to use preview
    Apparently, I cheered about the last green puzzle piece for nothing. I can't play now at all.

Shadowlander

Default Leviathon

Respawning during the Leviathon zone event brings you to the middle of nowhere, have to run and search to find a messenger of the vigil to resurrect you.

Soulwalker

everytime I log on and off my characters PA resets it pisses me off.

from the leviathan event.. I respawned, got ported to a spot close to the boss, just ran to my tombstone and rezzed.. no npc needed..

Perhaps you missed your tombstone?

Default Fall through Floor

In Tarken Glacier outside of Port Scuddra on the piers there is a glitch that makes you fall through the floor when trying to walk to the right end side to fish as you come out of the opening from town. As you pass the last blue circle design on the pier you fall under the floor and can not get out because you are then stuck under the pier under the water. I tried on several shards, and it happened on at least the three I tried. Got tired of portaling out after that . Also on the left far end, when you try to fish there, you will fall through also, but it is a smaller radius area that it happens.

Party becomes invisible in NTEs.

All the other members of my party have been turning invisible in expert dungeons. Not the old one where my toon turns invisible and I can zoom in and out to see it again- it's the other 4 in the group. Zooming, resetting UI, etc do nothing, I have to restart the game to see where everyone is.

DBB.. that's an old bug.. log out, log in.. that usually fixes.. sometimes, hopping shards in open world (using portals) or leaving instance and returning helps as well, depending on where you are

Aranka-

Thanks, that's what I've been doing. It's happened to me before, but rarely. Happened 3x today, including twice in one dungeon, so i thought it might be patch related.

Soulwalker

Default Mehnir Shards

The daily quest for Octus Monastery seemed to have been bugged earlier, "Mehnir Shards". Waited at the skelf spawn point areas for 30 minutes and not one single skelf spawned, nor were there any there to begin with when i arrived in the areas. Figure I'd post this just in case it really is a bug issue with said quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Boink View Post
    everytime I log on and off my characters PA resets it pisses me off.
    same for me. more annoying than loosing 5 PA levels total
    (retired) Arrensen
    <Transcendent>
    Gelidra
    HK 11/11 - iGP HM 4/4 - MoM 9/9 + 2/2 HM

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    from the leviathan event.. I respawned, got ported to a spot close to the boss, just ran to my tombstone and rezzed.. no npc needed..

Perhaps you missed your tombstone?
    If you mean the zone event on the new area, no. I ran over it several times. I could not rez there, as well as a few others.
    Apparently, I cheered about the last green puzzle piece for nothing. I can't play now at all.

Default New Minion Shuffle option seems borked

I used the new minion shuffle option tonight when I got a Notoriety card, once I paid the fee, I got a new card...but it was another Notoriety card.

Why?

This makes no sense if you pay a fee only to get the very same adventure you are trying to bypass.

Seems like it is bugged. Trion, please fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by lynspottery View Post
    I used the new minion shuffle option tonight when I got a Notoriety card, once I paid the fee, I got a new card...but it was another Notoriety card.

Why?

This makes no sense if you pay a fee only to get the very same adventure you are trying to bypass.

Seems like it is bugged. Trion, please fix this.
    A dev already said that this is working as intended.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast