+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.1 Bug Thread

Rift Chaser

All the shaghi are gone from Ghadaul Tundra, so cannot complete the daily "Menhir Hunting"

Soulwalker

- Choreburg is not giving rested status.
    - Unable to access trade skills in the abilities window by clicking on icon

Soulwalker

Default Crafting error when redirecting from recipe

When redirecting from, say, item recipe to material (outfitting -> butchering), cannot craft past the 2 items (?!). It does happen only when switching to another craft skill.
    Crafting que is broken, after first 2 materials crafted:
    - "-1" appears in the counter,
    - "Recipe needs more ingredients" error comes up,
    - crafting animations go on however,
    - material recipe is somehow locked, reopening craft window result in further errors.

All resets to normal, when "manualy" breaking crafting by moving, so the animation stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Outkasted1 View Post
    - Choreburg is not giving rested status.
    - Unable to access trade skills in the abilities window by clicking on icon
    Confirmed.

It does work, when used from action bar.
    Last edited by Zelintha; 01-28-2015 at 11:57 PM.

fishing in the new area gives an empty loot window.
    I assume this is caused by Trion changing the settings for looting ( as in not being able to fish when another loot window is open to prevent loss of loot, or something like that)

Leviathan zone event in Thyrants
    The lady keeps repeating what she says over and over without pausing. After the boss is dead, that continues. Switching shards does not kill the sound of that, logging out to your character selection screen does not kill that sound either. You have to restart the game from glyph to kill the voice.

Yup, crafting is basically hosed.

Can't even craft 16 bars of Thalasite from ore without major work.

How this bug made it past the PTS is beyond me.
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

Soulwalker

Default bugs

I am unable to open my crafting skills by using the general tab, aka the "P" button list o' crafty stuffs. boo.

Shadowlander

New PA weapon aegis glove enchant gives buff weapon shield, has correct icon but wrong name and only gives 10 endurance.

The new PA 15 min buffs have a 30 min cool down with Patron status, not sure if it's a bug but i'd assume so.

Telaran

Default Observations, only one oddity

I played a couple hours last night and didn't do anything too 'stressful' with the new content.

I had no issues doing the crafting dailies, adding favorite recipes, using the favorites recipe book when clicking a workstation.

I looked at PA but didn't apply any points. Didn't look at PA on my alts.

**Logging an alt, 8 carnage quests auto-completed for some reason.

Did some minion quests, seemed no issues.

Messed around in dimensions. Flying camera is nice but it seems you have to use both mouse and keyboard to navigate which reduces the effectiveness of the feature imo. Everything seemed to work as intended.

Noticed that rested bonus was gone in Choreburg.

Farmed some nodes in Goroboro. Server was empty and it seemed all the nodes were full. Had no issues with anything including fishing.

EDIT: Oh, and I got an orange lesser from my weekly box. THAT was odd.
    Last edited by seershah; 01-29-2015 at 06:17 AM.

Rift Disciple

Just thought I would add some bugs that we noticed in raid last night. Not sure if they are intended changes or what, on Izkinra the Warmasters auto attack is much higher than normal. On yrl there is a bug where people are immune to when infinity stares back, another bug on yrl causes the person who gets the channel ability for the corrupting presence to be stuck in that mode.
    Stroman - <Undaunted> - Wolfsbane
    4/4 RoF, 4/5 MS, 1/3 TF

Soulwalker

Default Planar attunement bug

This morning I logged on to discover my planar attunements reset to zero, and only having credit for 629 points. I had all planar attunement maxed out prior to 3.1, and had earned six of the new attunement slots.
    I submitted a help ticket and am waiting for reply. Ticket # 28276.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    I noticed something strange on my Inquisitor, Unified Theory seems to give 2 stacks of Echoing Concord on both gaining and consuming the buff, which means you can't ever run out of stacks.

No idea why this happened where don't seem to be any Inquisitor changes according to the patch notes.
    This is a bug that was introduced whtn they tried to fix non-instant BoD stuff. As far as I know, devs are aware and it will be fixed in next hotfix. Until then, enjoy the infinite BoR and the small dps increase
    <Apotheosys>@Typhiria
    World First 5-man Easy Mode 1/4 GP

Planar Attunement

Weapon Aegis gives only 10 Endurance vice the tool tip value of 30.

Across my 8 characters on Faeblight, 1 has 1291 PA, 1 at 1290, 6 at 1283.
    Dimples Warrior Tank * If she flashes her dimples at you, it may cause pleasurable blindness.
    Dweia Rogue Tank * Nothing seems to express happiness quite as much as purring.
    Laurie Cleric Tank * Life without Love, is like chocolate cake made without sugar.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Unknown

Soulwalker

Some type of possible issue with Minions. Last night in Choreburg the game froze right as a minion was ready to be collected. Today the game froze while in choreburg right after trying to send a minion out on a mission. Both within 5 minutes of starting the game.

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #74
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Genshiken View Post
    All the shaghi are gone from Ghadaul Tundra, so cannot complete the daily "Menhir Hunting"
    The mobs had to be temporarily disabled due to an exploit that was discovered. The mobs should return sometime today, last I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullen View Post
    New PA weapon aegis glove enchant gives buff weapon shield, has correct icon but wrong name and only gives 10 endurance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples View Post
    Weapon Aegis gives only 10 Endurance vice the tool tip value of 30.
    Thank you - I passed this on to Kervik and it is getting fixed right now.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Champion

If press P and try to access any craft the crafting window doesn't open unless you open at a table. This also applies to crafts that do not even need a table.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast