+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.1 Bug Thread

Telaran

I lost about 15 levels of NEW PA gained today after 3.1 went live may have been a few more or few less....can't remember exactly. I noticed at about 6:30pm that I had all PA points reset, and only 1277 refunded.

Crying during raid right now.

Telaran

Default Can't set loot to free for all when I am leader of group

Since the patch both my wife (on her own computer and on her own account) and I on my own computer and on my own account have had problems when we group up and try to set the loot options to 'free for all'. I already tried repairing rift and even uninstalling and reinstalling it but so far the issue persists. Also instead of seeing blue letters for our names we both were seeing each others name in green letters. (I set my flag to pvp and then turned it back off and in 5 mins it reset and that sort of fixed that problem . . I think. It still turns names green if we ungroup after having been grouped.)

Anyone have any ideas what is going on?

Soulwalker

Default 160% exp vial lost

160% experience vial buff removed after queing NT experts with full group.
    Experience rewards are missing from the LFG interface
    SL chronicles are removed from my list

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon View Post
    This was an unintentional omission from the patch notes. The three Intrepid Chronicles are currently under construction and will return soon.
    So... just to make sure I understand correctly: you're saying the following chronicles will return in intrepid form at some later date?

PBB: Aftermath
    Queen's Gambit
    Intrepid: HK
    Intrepid: GSB
    Intrepid: ROS

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Gustahfan View Post
    For some odd reason my 160% XP Vials are being cancelled when I enter a dungeon...
    Not sure if it's just a graphical bug, as I had logged off for a bit, and now upon logging back into rift it's showing my vial...

PA is going wrong indeed.. and this is NA shard.. where people have mentioned issues with PA since the beginning of the new content In Xevents channel

toon 1.. play around, spending some pa points.. (certainly more than 6)
    log out, switch to toon 2, PA on that toon at 1283..
    level 2 more PA points, spending them, getting an ability from the pa and putting it in action bar.
    log out, toon 3
    On toon 3, 1283 points, down from the 1285 I had on toon 2 (1283 + 2 levels)

doing a few quests, log out, get on toon 1 again.. and that toon is down to 1283.
    Toon 2.. still on 1285

Switching shards.. log in on a random toon.. 1277 PA

Guess we will get that hotfix again within 24hrs as usual?
    Last edited by Aranka; 01-28-2015 at 07:34 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    So... just to make sure I understand correctly: you're saying the following chronicles will return in intrepid form at some later date?

PBB: Aftermath
    Queen's Gambit
    Intrepid: HK
    Intrepid: GSB
    Intrepid: ROS
    Can you please confirm that Infernal Dawn: Laethys will be back as well?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Numberwang; 01-28-2015 at 07:40 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #53
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vler View Post
    Crafting area in Draum no longer is a rested spot (and thus no instant log out).
    That would be my fault. I will try and remember to get a fix in for that when I get in in the morning.

Previous new crafting recipes that were blue are now green.
    I will confirm with Morticus, but that is likely intentional.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Soulwalker

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but the new costumes, at least the firebound, earthbound, and seabound are all not dyeable

Plane Touched

PA levels vanish when you log out from a character and log back in again atleast on Gelidra / EU
    (it even reset all my spent pa levels)

I was at 1292 pa levels when i logged out and then logged over to an alt and noticed that all pa new pa levels were gone.

My two new PA levels have survived logins to two characters (same server) and a game restart (NA). Hope they stay.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    My two new PA levels have survived logins to two characters (same server) and a game restart (NA). Hope they stay.
    Hearing from folks having the issue it seems to occur around 1284 PA, so you are probably fine
    Mage Class Lead | RoF: 4/4 MS: 5/5
    I hate Clerics, Rogues(especially Hoss), and people whose names end in z (That means you Zeez!)

Telaran

Planar attunement not applying account wide. Preciously maxed, earned several levels on main then swapped to an alt and the new points have not applied, closed and restarted game with no effect. Would submit a ticket except the in game has been getting no reply and the web site now tells me to submit one in game.

General of Telara

I noticed something strange on my Inquisitor, Unified Theory seems to give 2 stacks of Echoing Concord on both gaining and consuming the buff, which means you can't ever run out of stacks.

No idea why this happened where don't seem to be any Inquisitor changes according to the patch notes.

Ghar Station Tau - You can log out instantly...but you have to wait 20 seconds to log in on a different character.
    Last edited by Alakath; 01-28-2015 at 10:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast