+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.1 Bug Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rheven View Post
    8 WF wins on one of my rogues. First 6 plat only then a artifact foot then another minion. RNG get "fixed" too? I heard something about changes to gear but gone completely?
    I had 15 boxes. 4 gear, 1 artifact, 2 minions. Rng is Rng.

Shadowlander

After reloging PA-Progress gone and reset of all my PA-Points. I wrote a ticket... Happend in the City-area (Draunheim? sorry german). relog didnt help, complete reboot didnt help - switching to alt-char didnt help at all.

weird bug =)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

There aren't any fish in the water around Tyrant's Throne, even in the schools of fish. I tried shallow and deep, and got nada. Submitted an in-game bug report as well.

I know this was posted in the dimension forums, but here goes this one, too:

Big rocks are blocking off the lower cave of Dimension Key: Harrow Crypt, and the boundary of the entire dimension seems to have changed.

Harrow Crypt bug thread
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Crafting area in Draum no longer is a rested spot (and thus no instant log out).
    Previous new crafting recipes that were blue are now green.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #35

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I know this was posted in the dimension forums, but here goes this one, too:

Big rocks are blocking off the lower cave of Dimension Key: Harrow Crypt, and the boundary of the entire dimension seems to have changed.

Harrow Crypt bug thread
    Thanks, already relayed to the art team.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Started off like everyone else at PA cap... had 1277 PA. I did the quest line in Ttyrants Throne, did three random LFG's with the guild... DSL dropped connectivity right as IT finished on the last boss, logged back in, my 1284 PA reset back to 1277. Live chat didn't assist with it, and was escalated to a higher tiered support in the ticket system (ID 27441).

So yes, the issue with PA rollbacks, or PA deletions (whatever you wish to call it) is happening to people at random. Tahrin isn't alone here.
    --BC

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    (...)

Also, Dungeon Randoms are missing their Experience and Platinum reward information in the LFG window.
    Repeating to make sure it's not missed.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    Started off like everyone else at PA cap... had 1277 PA. I did the quest line in Ttyrants Throne, did three random LFG's with the guild... DSL dropped connectivity right as IT finished on the last boss, logged back in, my 1284 PA reset back to 1277. Live chat didn't assist with it, and was escalated to a higher tiered support in the ticket system (ID 27441).

So yes, the issue with PA rollbacks, or PA deletions (whatever you wish to call it) is happening to people at random. Tahrin isn't alone here.
    Yeah, a couple folks in guild reported something similar to your situation.. don't think I have heard of anyone having an issue quite as severe as my issue though. Hopefully the information I provided through CS helps the engineers track it down and fix it for everyone.
    Mage Class Lead | RoF: 4/4 MS: 5/5
    I hate Clerics, Rogues(especially Hoss), and people whose names end in z (That means you Zeez!)

Soulwalker

Default Game Crash Final Update

For anyone else who runs into the game crashing on attack problem after the 3.1 patch, game repair will NOT fix the issue. You have to completely uninstall the game and then re-install it. This seems to fix whatever the problem is.

Could this be an EU issue because your shards came up at vastly different times? Maybe your instance was, say, @Gelidra and when you logged off it did something weird to your PA?
    Could be like Minions where after a crash you need to relog to fix it. Maybe the PA you earned wasn't 'saved', and it reverted to your PA prior to your first log off after servers came back on.

And is this only for EU players? Haven't seen an NA player post the issue yet.
    Last edited by Jonus; 01-28-2015 at 06:15 PM.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Could this be an EU issue because your shards came up at vastly different times? Maybe your instance was, say, @Gelidra and when you logged off it did something weird to your PA?
    Could be like PA where after a crash you need to relog to fix it.

And is this only for EU players? Haven't seen an NA player post the issue yet.
    This is NA for me. Tahrin is on NA as well.
    --BC

Soulwalker

Default Minion Flavor Text

Certainly not game-breaking but according to patch notes:

* All minions should now have flavor text.
    Minion Sienna has no text.

Default Shadow From Beyond

The Shadow From the Beyond chronicle didn't reward me with Abyssal Marks when completed (I believe they used to come from looting the chest?). Was this an intentional change?

This is NA for me. Tahrin is on NA as well.
    Ah, my bad. That's quite disconcerting.

---

Also, tooltips for skills linked in chat don't have a close button anymore. You have to press ESC.
    Last edited by Jonus; 01-28-2015 at 06:30 PM.

Soulwalker

Default XP Vials

For some odd reason my 160% XP Vials are being cancelled when I enter a dungeon...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast