+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.1 Bug Thread

Risarian Minim appears to have been removed from the loot table of harvesting nodes entirely.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by BadTouch View Post
    Facepalm.

PA reset itself as there was a change to it.

The 145 levels are NEW levels to gain, not something you lost.

There, that's about it.
    No, not facepalm.. I was at the previous cap of 1277, I now have a total of 1132 PA levels (I did not get a reset upon logging in initially). I am not some random idiot who does not know what he is talking about. I can no longer completely fill the PA trees that were available prior to the update, let alone the handful of levels I had placed in the new Steam PA tree.
    Last edited by Tahrin; 01-28-2015 at 01:15 PM.
    Mage Class Lead | RoF: 4/4 MS: 5/5
    I hate Clerics, Rogues(especially Hoss), and people whose names end in z (That means you Zeez!)

Zone Event: Leviathan:

Just did this on the French shard Brisesol about 20 minutes ago, boss just stood at his spawn point and we burned him down, no stages, no phases and of course no loot, which was to be expected as he was just a training dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Tahrin View Post
    No, not facepalm.. I was at the previous cap of 1277, I now have a total of 1132 PA levels (I did not get a reset upon logging in initially). I am not some random idiot who does not know what he is talking about. I can no longer completely fill the PA trees that were available prior to the update, let alone the handful of levels I had placed in the new Steam PA tree.
    Huh, that's weird then.
    Badtouch @ Gelidra - Level 60 Mage
    Madtouch @ Gelidra - Level 60 Rogue
    Sadtouch @ Gelidra - Level 60 Rogue - A semi-automated alter ego!

I think rift has not enough tentacled monsters.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by BadTouch View Post
    Huh, that's weird then.
    Indeed, that's why I posted it here.
    Mage Class Lead | RoF: 4/4 MS: 5/5
    I hate Clerics, Rogues(especially Hoss), and people whose names end in z (That means you Zeez!)

the mobs in the first room of empyrean core have applied the reaver range change to themselves even though they;re not even reavers.

not sure if other warrior mobs have done the same.

Soulwalker

First thing I did when the servers came up was use an instant 60 vial on a mage I had waiting. The mage ended up with 1289 PA points (1277 from my account, plus 12 from all the leveling done with the vial). Switching over to my main, I only had 1277. So either they decided new new PA levels shouldn't be account wide, or it's glitching out.

Soulwalker

Default Minions

I've had the disappearing minions thing happen before. A log off/on fixed it. So that may have nothing to do with the update.

The patch notes also say they are increasing minion slots by one. Doesn't seem to be working for me as I still have the same quantity (2) I had before the patch. Maybe they worded it incorrectly.
    All theories say this chronotransplosion device will destantiate the targeted rift.
    Or maybe cause a chronic case of deja vu.
    Wanna test it?

Default Several Chronicles are Missing

Several Chronicles are Missing.

PBB: Aftermath
    Queen's Gambit
    Intrepid: HK
    Intrepid: GSB
    Intrepid: ROS

Also, Dungeon Randoms are missing their Experience and Platinum reward information in the LFG window.
    Last edited by Jonus; 01-28-2015 at 04:25 PM.

Soulwalker

Default No extra minion slot

Quote Originally Posted by meerling View Post
    I've had the disappearing minions thing happen before. A log off/on fixed it. So that may have nothing to do with the update.

The patch notes also say they are increasing minion slots by one. Doesn't seem to be working for me as I still have the same quantity (2) I had before the patch. Maybe they worded it incorrectly.
    Same here. I still only have 3 (one I purchased + base slot + Nightmare slot), patch notes say

Another minion slot is now available.
    I'm guessing since there wasn't a real limit to the number of minions we can have, this meant an extra slot for adventures?

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #26

Quote Originally Posted by Seth117 View Post
    Don't know if I missed something, but it seems all level 60 chronicles are gone except for 'A Hero Rises'.
    This was an unintentional omission from the patch notes. The three Intrepid Chronicles are currently under construction and will return soon.

Soulwalker

Default Here's a serious one

I click on any mob to attack and the game crashes. No pop ups. No log messages. Boom, the game is gone.

Trying to get back into the game results in the loading to 95%, then the game crashes again. The game continues to crash until something kills my character. At that point I can log back in and run around, as long as I don't attack anything and nothing attacks me. As soon as something does, the game crashes again.

I guess I could try and become an NPC in the Sanctum or something :P

Anyone else getting this behavior? I'm guessing I'll have to wipe and re-download the whole game.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #28

Quote Originally Posted by SenselessNoise View Post
    Same here. I still only have 3 (one I purchased + base slot + Nightmare slot), patch notes say

I'm guessing since there wasn't a real limit to the number of minions we can have, this meant an extra slot for adventures?
    Yes you are correct. The slot that was added for sale is an extra slot for in-progress adventures, if you buy the slot you can have up to 6 minions out adventuring at the same time.

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #29
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indicam View Post
    Risarian Minim appears to have been removed from the loot table of harvesting nodes entirely.
    The drop rate of this material from nodes was mistakenly set to 2.5%. I have restored the drop rate to something more reasonable.

Also, it appears that a number of resource nodes on the new island had become buried inside terrain. I made a pass through to adjust all that were.

Both fixes should should up in next week's hotfix.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

8 WF wins on one of my rogues. First 6 plat only then a artifact foot then another minion. RNG get "fixed" too? I heard something about changes to gear but gone completely?
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast