+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No guild weeklies?

Soulwalker

Default No guild weeklies?

Yesterday 2 guild members did the guild weekly task, and the guild gained a level. Since then, no other guild members could get the quests. Anyone know what's up with this?

What level did you get to? I seem to remember a point where you only got the Guild quests now from the "Guild Questmaster" NPC you place in the Guild Dimension.

All this might have changed as i can also get the same quests now in Sanctum or Meridian, maybe check out Tempest Bay? the room where all the Hunt Rift vendors are, there's three Guild quest givers on the left just as you enter the room.

Soulwalker

Level 11.
    Would this mean that lower level members who can't get to Tempest Bay will no longer be able to do the quests?

Champion

As long as it is not bound to higher levels, they can do the guild quest. The other question is: Who can get the quests?

For guild level 11 the questgiver should be in Meridian and Sanctum... and you can get the quest for both fractions, defiants and guardians! If I remember right, after reaching guild-level 20+ you get guildquests only in TB.
    Last edited by Mausea; 01-22-2015 at 08:09 AM.
    Melandra @ Entity @ Zaviel
    A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
    - Lady Windermere's Fan [Oscar Wilde] -

Quote Originally Posted by Idyll View Post
    Level 11.
    Would this mean that lower level members who can't get to Tempest Bay will no longer be able to do the quests?
    I'm guessing you might mean the various crafting quests you could pick up and that counted towards Guild XP, they disappear after level 10.

By default, only the Guild Leader can accept/abandon/turn in Guild quests but he/she can set permissions to allow Officers or anyone else to also do them.

+ Reply to Thread