+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By pit81
  • 1 Post By ttlyevil
  • 2 Post By Daglar
  • 2 Post By ttlyevil

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: EU patchtime QQ

  1. #1
    Ascendant radiomaryja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,478

    Default EU patchtime QQ

    Can we ticket for hearts tomorrow if we kill everything tonight? Annoying to wait a day to raid because of the patch.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Slipmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,370

    Default

    If only there were seven days in a week....oh wait

  3. #3
    Rift Chaser pit81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Because everyone have time 7 days in week, thats so easy to arrange 20 ppl online right Slipmat ?

  4. #4
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pit81 View Post
    Because everyone have time 7 days in week, thats so easy to arrange 20 ppl online right Slipmat ?
    Before farm status, yes.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Slipmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pit81 View Post
    Because everyone have time 7 days in week, thats so easy to arrange 20 ppl online right Slipmat ?
    Unless you have 19 people that just log on once a week on a Wednesday evening and you never see them again then yes, very easy, Guild Wall, Guild Message of the Day, Guild Forum signups....list goes on

  6. #6
    Prophet of Telara MisterWibble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pit81 View Post
    Because everyone have time 7 days in week, thats so easy to arrange 20 ppl online right Slipmat ?
    Bascially you have 6 days to kill the bosses. Let's not treat this any different than any of the other raid wide changes in Rift's past. Adapt, and move your farm night to another day this week.

    Show the raid loggers that yes, there is something else to do in this game.
    Last edited by MisterWibble; 01-21-2015 at 10:04 AM.

  7. #7
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    841

    Default

    We clear in one day and therefor schedule other stuff on the other days (like raid testing on the PTS). Delaying our raid is not a good option. Anyway, other times changes like this were made it was possible to write a support ticket to have the loot granted later so it should not be a problem.
    Acuta - Apotheosys

  8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radiomaryja View Post
    Can we ticket for hearts tomorrow if we kill everything tonight? Annoying to wait a day to raid because of the patch.
    You can put in a ticket if you clear tonight in EU. Please make sure it is your raid leader.

    These tickets go into the same queue as all other ones, so there may be some time before your heart is awarded if you clear tonight.

    ~Daglar

  9. #9
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Thx for answer Daglar.You such a cool man with your beard style
    Acuta - Apotheosys

  10. #10
    Telaran arrensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    You can put in a ticket if you clear tonight in EU. Please make sure it is your raid leader.

    These tickets go into the same queue as all other ones, so there may be some time before your heart is awarded if you clear tonight.

    ~Daglar
    With "clear" you mean killed Yrlwalach ?
    We didn't clear tonight, Threngar is still alive, but killed Yrlwalach, so we are also eligible to put in a ticket ?
    (retired) Arrensen
    <Transcendent>
    Gelidra
    HK 11/11 - iGP HM 4/4 - MoM 9/9 + 2/2 HM

  11.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #11
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arrensen View Post
    With "clear" you mean killed Yrlwalach ?
    We didn't clear tonight, Threngar is still alive, but killed Yrlwalach, so we are also eligible to put in a ticket ?
    Any boss that should be dropping a heart in the next update.

  12. #12
    Ascendant Slipmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akamhara View Post

    Great first response there, Slipmat, you really showed some community spirit
    Glad to be of service.....

  13. #13
    Champion of Telara Wackywoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    You can put in a ticket if you clear tonight in EU. Please make sure it is your raid leader.

    These tickets go into the same queue as all other ones, so there may be some time before your heart is awarded if you clear tonight.

    ~Daglar
    RIFT 3.0: Hotfix #13 1/15/15(Thursday)

    * PvP and Conquest Weekly quest rewards have been increased. They now reward 300 Fragments of Horror, up from 100, and 650 Abyssal Crusader's Marks, up from 500.

    .................................................. .....

    So the people who completed the weekly pvp quests on 1/14/15(Wednesday) are able to claim loss of reward currency by writing a ticket too?
    Last edited by Wackywoo; 01-22-2015 at 04:10 AM.

  14. #14
    Ascendant Intim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wackywoo View Post
    RIFT 3.0: Hotfix #13 1/15/15(Thursday)

    * PvP and Conquest Weekly quest rewards have been increased. They now reward 300 Fragments of Horror, up from 100, and 650 Abyssal Crusader's Marks, up from 500.

    .................................................. .....

    So the people who completed the weekly pvp quests on 1/14/15(Wednesday) are able to claim loss of reward currency by writing a ticket too?
    Perhaps I should finish these quests since I haven't done since 3.0 started
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts