+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By Snedhepl
  • 1 Post By meph1111
  • 1 Post By meph1111
  • 3 Post By Xentex

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion 3.1 Dimension Box Changes-Attanium

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default Minion 3.1 Dimension Box Changes-Attanium

Hi everyone!

So a while ago there was a request to take Attanium out of 5 and 6 star Dimension boxes and have it show up alongside the box instead. This change will be going live with 3.1! However due to the way items work, all the Attanium currently in 5 and 6 star Dimension boxes will disappear once 3.1 hits. So open them now and get your Attanium!

Thank you for the heads up!
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Thanks for the notice!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

It's because those boxes are worthless and people don't wanna sell the items individually. And don't say "well you don't skip them" because you need the adventurtine or whatever its called for 10 hours. I'd only spend it if I could never get those worthless dimension adventures ever again.

Have the 5 and 6 star boxes give a chance for something useful, like a heart. Then I'd be interested. Better than getting 8 silver worth of useless junk.
    Last edited by meph1111; 01-13-2015 at 09:00 AM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by meph1111 View Post
    - snip -
    Did you by chance try to reply to a different thread? What you posted makes little to no sense to me and seems unrelated to the OP.

That being said, thanks for letting us know in advance!

Nope, the dimensions adventures are worthless and going thru all the junk you get from them is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by meph1111 View Post
    Nope, the dimensions adventures are worthless and going thru all the junk you get from them is annoying.
    There's a very simple solution for this. Don't do them. Nobody's forcing you to do minion adventures. And it's really so horrible for you to click on that 5 star dimension box, drag it out of your bag, and click "Yes" on the "Are you sure you want to destroy this item" box? Nobody is making you open it up to look for Attanium. Just throw the whole thing away if you can't be bothered.

The whole minion system is a time and money saver for people that don't feel like running around the world gathering up mats, reps, artifacts, etc. or buying them all from the AH. If any aspect of it is so unsatisfying then just don't use it and get all your stuff the pre-3.0 way. Problem solved, and the rest of us can go on letting our minions do grunt work for us.

I like minions. I'm nearing 100. I just dislike dealing with the junk dimension items.

+ Reply to Thread