+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minions: Stars VS Loot Correction, Time Based Quest Loot Correction...

Default Minions: Stars VS Loot Correction, Time Based Quest Loot Correction...

As a few already posted, there are oddities within these game parts.

1)I had Minion Quests giving 6 stars and hardly a thing for loot, while, within the same timed quests, I had endings with 2 and a half star giving far more loot.
    Since this makes as much sense as a mouse on Pluto, I am requesting to rectify these oddities.

2) I have done quite a few 7 and 10 hour Minion Quests, but these give (and this was told to me by other players on this forum, meaning that there has to be something quite off indeed in this matter) but these give compared to the 5 and 15 minute MQ's hardly any loot.
    Considering that the 7 hour quest takes 7 hours, and the 10 hour one takes 10 hours and 250 payment thingies (or 170 diamonds), this is fairly incorrect towards the player base.
    ESPECIALLY for the 10 hour ones, considering we either pay an ingame currency, or real money to run these.
    Also here I politely request a rectification.

Thank you kindly.
    "Dwarves don't get drunk. They just get less sober."
    "Accidents cause people!"
    "My Dad Said If I Dont Put My Volume Down He Would Smash My Head On The Keyba;ljkfsd;sgms;doghsdphrdf\gh"

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

1) As stated previously, this is a UI bug. We're trying to track it down.

2) Reward distribution will forever be an ongoing process. I'll be looking into things. Do note however that different adventure types will be differently attractive to different people. A person who's online for 4 hours a day is going to evaluate the loot returns of short adventure vs a 10 hour adventure differently than a person who's online for 10 minutes a day. There's also minion experience to take into account. It's not quite so simply as 'these don't give enough loot' when you have factors such as efficiency to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikken eh View Post
    As a few already posted, there are oddities within these game parts.

1)I had Minion Quests giving 6 stars and hardly a thing for loot, while, within the same timed quests, I had endings with 2 and a half star giving far more loot.
    Since this makes as much sense as a mouse on Pluto, I am requesting to rectify these oddities.

2) I have done quite a few 7 and 10 hour Minion Quests, but these give (and this was told to me by other players on this forum, meaning that there has to be something quite off indeed in this matter) but these give compared to the 5 and 15 minute MQ's hardly any loot.
    Considering that the 7 hour quest takes 7 hours, and the 10 hour one takes 10 hours and 250 payment thingies (or 170 diamonds), this is fairly incorrect towards the player base.
    ESPECIALLY for the 10 hour ones, considering we either pay an ingame currency, or real money to run these.
    Also here I politely request a rectification.

Thank you kindly.

Soulwalker

You might have overdone some of the recent rewards post-patch. On a 10 hour adventure, I received 23 artifacts: 16 purple, 4 blue, 3 green. While appreciated, that is a bit much

Ral
    Rift Master

I sent you a pm Snedhepl, but on a 10 hour mission using Una (18air/17life) at level 25 on i believe a air/artifact mission I was rewarded with 60 artifacts, 50-55 of which were bounty artifacts (a few pvp, most pve types).

The minion was send last night before the hotfix, but (presumably finished and) collected after the recent hotfix.

I am quite sure such a reward is unintended unless I just happened to hit the ultra rare perfect reward score.

Quote Originally Posted by Balina View Post
    You might have overdone some of the recent rewards post-patch. On a 10 hour adventure, I received 23 artifacts: 16 purple, 4 blue, 3 green. While appreciated, that is a bit much

I don't think that is too much of a reward. Or even getting 60 artifacts doesn't seem like to much of a reward. Getting 55 bounty artifacts on the other hand may seem like a tad too much only due to the fact that they are pretty rare artifacts to get in the first place.

The way I look at the situation of awarding artifacts is based off of how a player acquires them. A player can easily gather up 16 purple, 4 blue and 3 green artifacts in less than 10 hours. Getting 16 purple artifacts on the other hand may be a tad-harder unless you're farming them in IPP for Best In Slot artifact haha.(I think that's the purple one ya?). If a player farmed artifacts for 10 hours they would probably acquire at least 500+ artifacts; but is highly doubtful anyone even farms them for that long.

Telaran

I have to agree, I had 2 minions on artifact adventures and oh my lord the purples and some relic artifacts just rolled in. A good portion were bounty ones. I've done very little bounty artifacts if that might have some underlying cause effect.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team

This is bug. 8 and 10 hour long artifact adventures have been disabled. Expect them to be turned back on next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Balina View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    Reward distribution will forever be an ongoing process. I'll be looking into things.
    I have some questions regarding dimension loot received from minions. I run these missions every chance I get, so I've done quite few now, and have noticed that there seems to be an over-abundance of certain items, such as floors, stairs, and triangle building blocks. Then there are a lot of items, including store items that I have never seen drop. I would like to know how the loot table is structured....are all dimension items in the game included in it, or are some exempt, such as event items? Is there any relation to how many stat points the minion used has, and what kind of loot is received? Going forward, I am hoping for a greater variety of items in the dimension loot stashes, and less of the ones that seem to drop way too often. Whatever clarification you can give us on this would be greatly appreciated
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Xly
    Rift Chaser

This is bug. 8 and 10 hour long artifact adventures have been disabled. Expect them to be turned back on next week.
    No reason to send minions on 10 hour adventures for a week ... yey, aventurine stacking...

Sword of Telara

Um.....

If the 8 and 10hr missions are disabled how was I able to send my minions out (been out for about 3hrs so far)?

Can't say I have ever seen these kids of returns either. I usually get half a dozen tops.

P.S. I see from another thread that it is only the artifact missions that are disabled not all 8/10hr adventures.
    Last edited by Rhipf; 01-07-2015 at 06:33 PM.

It's not quite so simply as 'these don't give enough loot' when you have factors such as efficiency to consider.
    I'd like to point out that I did not say the large missions do not reward enough, but that the reward between 5/15 minutes and the 7/10 hours is incorrectly filled in.
    The small ones are far more interesting to get, lootwise.
    And I for one play indeed 10+ hours a day, when given the chance, Sir.

Wow, 50+ items????
    You should see what I get, goodness.
    I know the Devs can look into the items, they can check.
    "My Dad Said If I Dont Put My Volume Down He Would Smash My Head On The Keyba;ljkfsd;sgms;doghsdphrdf\gh"

Erm...
    I just sent a minion on 7H quest?
    Have I missed something?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ikken eh View Post
    Erm...
    I just sent a minion on 7H quest?
    Have I missed something?
    The 8/10 hour ARTIFACT runs have been disabled not all 8/10 hour runs!!!

Ooh, so I did miss something.
    Thank you.

Sodding chemo makes my brain dead.

+ Reply to Thread