+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Cross Shard Invitational - Golden Devourer Wolfsbane

Default Cross Shard Invitational - Golden Devourer Wolfsbane

Hello one and all!

After trying this mack truck on steroids with 2 raids and not quite killing it, I formally am inviting folks from across all shards to Wolfsbane on Sat 12/27 at 6pm Server Time to form up and come kill this thing. The rewards per the guide are a minion card and 200 horror fragments. How to summon it is below.

http://riftgrate.com/2014/12/17/guid...pen-raid-boss/

Lets get as many together as we can to do this and please spread the word. The more definitely the merrier!

6pm ST set the calendar! Levels 60 on up!
    Seltara ~ Defiant

Cool I'm game

Anjuraje (Wolfbane) lvl 65 Cleric. I'm down for this. I also have a couple of Guildies who'll probably join as well. (3 that can see just off the top of my head as 99% sure joins)
    Anjuraje (Wolfsbane) Cleric
    Mikhale (Wolfsbane) Mage

I would love to seems I can try for hours and hours and not get a group to kill him.

What a great idea to plan it like this. I've spent a couple of hours in disastrous face pull tries, but if I am not actively still on the road home from the holidays at this time I will totally try and join you.

Rift Disciple

Calendar marked... thanks!

Soulwalker

I would love to join in on this! I am a newly returned player and I know there are shard transfers, but what about just visiting? How would I go about doing this? The only thing I can find is outright transferring or getting a friend/making party/etc which seems a bit complicated.

right-click your portrait and select Teleport To Shard
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 12-22-2014 at 11:30 AM.

Soulwalker

Ohhhh, thanks! I will try it later!

Rift Disciple

I'll be traveling Saturday so I wont be able to make it, but I am curious, hoe much hit do you need for this guy? Was involved in 2 well meaning Fails which I think had at least 2 full raids and at 825hit at least 50% of my stuff was missing.

Just want to buff this up so people know it's tomorrow. Notify your guilds as well. The more people that turn up the better.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

I am so excited to see so many positive responses Definitely look forward to seeing everyone there who can make it. I am hoping we get at least 4-5 full raids because he is a mack truck of a mob and the tank(s) will need a lot of healing. I would love for everyone who can be there get the rewards.
    Seltara ~ Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by Telnedra View Post
    I am so excited to see so many positive responses Definitely look forward to seeing everyone there who can make it. I am hoping we get at least 4-5 full raids because he is a mack truck of a mob and the tank(s) will need a lot of healing. I would love for everyone who can be there get the rewards.
    Good intentions and appreciate the effort but what a balls up. Firstly no raids were organised prior to the boss being summoned, I would have had 6 people in voice as leads for 6 raids, get them sorted then summon boss. Summoning boss then trying to organise stuff was never going to go well. Expecting everyone that shows up to be sensible and have a clue is like wishing for world peace, never gonna happen.

Then you have the post boss summon people trying to organise stuff, too late people, you are trying to herd cats. Then you have the "switch shard" people telling everyone to go to this shard or that shard, recipe for disaster.

Plan these kinds of things based on the lowest common denominator, stupid people, not based on geared experienced raiders.

Love the thread though and think it was a great idea, kudos to you.

Got him down, awesome work, but it wasn't due to good luck, good planning or good management, it was bad servers. The lag was that bad that he didn't cast anything and stayed at 5 stacks the whole time.

Thank you to the op for starting the thread and getting it going,

Thanks for the group. I love my new minion

Thanks to all who could come. It was an interesting experience. It was my first time trying a cross shard event, and no not everything was roses and perfection, but at least we got it down. I am excited and happy for those who got their items. For those who didn't and were there please make sure to log a ticket to Trion, I am sure they will be able to see who all was where and when.
    Seltara ~ Defiant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast